• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway - Mia's "TOO MANY THREADS ASKING FOR THE SAME THING" giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love to enter!! My favourite villagers is Barold and I get him on the first time in this forum!! I know he is ugly to many peoples but no doubt I love him the most!!xD

I'd love to enter please! My favourite villager is Kabuki :>
Thank you so much for the giveaway, its really generous of you! Good luck to everyone :)

How very generous of you! Good luck to everyone!

I would like to enter. My favorite villager...well, it would be a tie between three: Klaus, Lily and Canberra. I worked hard to get all three of them. (Lily and Klaus especially).

But I guess I would have to say Canberra is my favorite. I think it would really boil down to the fact that when I started my very first town, she was the first to move in.

Then when I started my current town. And sure enough, the next day when the first villager arrived, it was Canberra.

I enjoy talking to her and running errands for her. I also love that she is a koala...since that is my favorite animal! :)

I'd like to enter <3 my favorite villager is MOE DA CUTE LAZY CAT

I am Princess from Pez :D

Last edited:
Wow this is so kind of you, I would love to enter my favorite villager is Static because of ya know his $wag

I'd like to enter please! ^_^

And my favourite villager is Vesta the sheep! Sadly I don't have her in my town, but I loved her in WW! And this is so generous of you wow (especially since I'm not exactly rolling in the bells haha - still need to pay off my home loans) thank you so much for doing this!!

Last edited:
This forum is just filled with really awesomely generous people :D

I'd like to enter! Favorite villager is Flurry!

I would like to enter! :)
My favorite villager is Punchy, I miss him so much! :(

I'll enter, my favorite villager is Diana.

also, 666th post but doubt anyone cares

I'd like to enter! And Vesta is currently my best bud and favorite in my village, she's so cute c:

I'd like to enter...my favorite villager is Colton. I restarted the game after I left it going last semester. Had him in my old town, but would love him in my new town.

This is really nice of you! Can I enter too?

My favorite villager is Chops... He says the strangest things yet he's still endearing. And he likes me so much, he gave me two of his selfies!

WELP. Its worth a shot!

Man...I gotta pick a favorite? I guess my favorite right now is Goldie because omg she's adorable. I mean she RESEARCHES IN HER SPARE TIME.

..Yeah she's totally my favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back