• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Metroid Prime Hunters Experiences :)

Sizzler_Puddle

Bells
This (to me), Is really funny.

I get on Metroid Prime Hunters Wi-Fi, and I choose any. I go up against a 5*, 3*, and a 1*. I'm a 1*. I choose High Ground, as always. I start shooting and get 5 kills in 1 minute, 3 of which, were on the 5 star. The 3* had 6 kills in the end, and I won w/ 7. I thought this was really hilarious. I had 12 Points going into this game. I came out with 38 :gyroidveryhappy: :gyroidveryhappy: :gyroidveryhappy: :gyroidveryhappy: :gyroidveryhappy: :gyroidveryhappy: :gyroidveryhappy: :gyroidveryhappy: :gyroidveryhappy: :gyroidveryhappy: :gyroidveryhappy: :gyroidveryhappy: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You can make up and post funny and miraculous thing on here, so you can overshadow mine, falsely.

UltraByte said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
UltraByte said:
...camping isn't a good trait in a FPS player.
Maybe I'm just ********, but where did they say they were camping?
Oh wait, is High Ground a map? My bad.
OMG thanks UB, I needed that laugh.

My best experience was when me, my friend, and this kid on my bus played Downlaod & Play. My friend and I just sat there (I forget what arena it was) and sniped the kid every time he went for the Imperialist. It took him 8 kills to realize he should forget that gun. We played to ten points.

Back