• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

METEOR SHOWER NOW

jwgrove

Bells
Feedback
100% (3) +
There is a meteor shower in my town right now. 3 people at a time can come over and make a wish for a spotlight item. I will wait for 3 people to add me and then open my gate.

Please don't steal my perfect apples, or run through my enormous flower bed. Thanks!

sorry about that. something came up. I am adding andel, carbon, and mewtfan right now (looks like hero is offline) and then will post when I open gates (I will add you too anemology)

OK. Jaime, Nicole, and Anemology. I am ready, gates are open. :) (mewtfan, you have not registered me yet)

Yes WATARU, I just added you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wataru, Jellybeans, and kyunsoo. I have added you, and you are the next three ready, so add me and I will open my gates ;3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, if you are ready HeroSoulEater (oplop) go ahead and come by when you see my gates open. First come first server or whatever.

- - - Post Merge - - -

where'd you go TIEN? I will be opening gates soon if you and oplop still want to stop by

Last edited:
Back