• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Messed up buttons and skin

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
I'm not exactly sure what this means, but I will rehost the buttons once I have the files.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
I'm not exactly sure what this means, but I will rehost the buttons once I have the files.
Omg I knew something was wrong with this place I thought it was my comp do ya need some help storm?

[quote="Shadow_] Aaaah, where did the top things go :gyroidcircle: [/quote]
Why is all of our images distorted.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
I am going to upload the images to the site's server now.

:huh: Our server wat.... i am so confused the server we go through is invisionfree.com we don't have one.

sunate said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:

:huh: Our server wat.... i am so confused the server we go through is invisionfree.com we don't have one.
The same one we host the site with http://www.the-bell-tree.com/

Anyway, I just rehosted it with Image Shack for now. Tell me if you see anymore I guess. I will probably host it on the site's server for the next skin.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
sunate said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:

The same one we host the site with http://www.the-bell-tree.com/

Anyway, I just rehosted it with Image Shack for now. Tell me if you see anymore I guess. I will probably host it on the site's server for the next skin.
Oh ya that one.

I've had no troubles with the images all day today.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
RJWii2 said:
I've had no troubles with the images all day today.
That's because you got on after it was fixed. :gyroidwink:
Not ture, I was on all morning.

Back