• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

❊ Meri's Sketchy Studio ❊ TBT & RLC Open | Art Trades Open

Grand Re-opening!!

My art shop has been fully revamped and expanded with a less boring shiny new name, new art options to choose from, the return of TBT payment options, as well as additional options for collectible offers and art trades! ( ´ ▽ ` )/
I've also given the ToS and order forms an overhaul, and updated pricing to better reflect the average time I spend on pieces.
Thank you for reading and for checking out my shop!

Hi, I saw your art and I love your full body and bust artworks and I would like to order one!

Type: Full body
Color style: Full color
Details: I would like you to draw my artist-sona here.
References (no deviantArt links please!):
refsheet2.png

Payment:
2000 tbt
Other notes (optional): BG is transparent (basically, no background)

Thank you!

Hi, I saw your art and I love your full body and bust artworks and I would like to order one!

Type: Full body
Details: I would like you to draw my artist-sona here.
References (no deviantArt links please!):
View attachment 514828
Payment:
2000 tbt
Other notes (optional): BG is transparent (basically, no background)

Thank you!
Ahh I'd love to draw your artist-sona, it's a great design! 🥹 Accepted for sure!

I'm still obsessed with how you drew my demon child so I'm back with their friend haha

Type: Regular Bust
Color style: Full Color
Details: Could they possibly be facing the other direction than Luc so I could put them next to each other? Same vibe as Luc's as well, they're both evil/the antagonists of the story. For her outfit, anything black/grunge/ripped works.
References: https://toyhou.se/14814672.kana/gallery
Payment: 1000 tbt (I also have a rosewater potion if you would be interested in that!)
Other notes: thank you!!

I'm still obsessed with how you drew my demon child so I'm back with their friend haha

Type: Regular Bust
Color style: Full Color
Details: Could they possibly be facing the other direction than Luc so I could put them next to each other? Same vibe as Luc's as well, they're both evil/the antagonists of the story. For her outfit, anything black/grunge/ripped works.
References: https://toyhou.se/14814672.kana/gallery
Payment: 1000 tbt (I also have a rosewater potion if you would be interested in that!)
Other notes: thank you!!
Ooh, a companion piece! Sure thing! c: As for payment, I'm happy with either the 1k or 800 and the potion!

Kana for @/nyx~! ⚡
Kana for nyx.jpg

And completed comms for @/kiwikenobi! 🪡🐴
Sev.jpg

Aleron and Acorn.jpg

I plan to re-open commissions after finishing my entries for the Pokémon TCG Illustration Contest! ✏️( ・ ᗜ ・ ) I'm not sure how long that's going to take me just yet, but it'll probably be within a few weeks and no later than the end of January because that's the deadline

Ok actually scratch that, this year's Pokémon TCG Illustration Contest theme is just not inspiring me and I don't wanna think about it anymore
Commissions are open again!​

MERIELLE UR ART IS SO PRETTY !!!

Type: full body chibi
Color style: full
Details: I’m still figuring out this oc so please feel free to be creative with poses !!
References (no deviantArt links please!): Here
Payment: tbt ♡

Thank u for considering!!

MERIELLE UR ART IS SO PRETTY !!!

Type: full body chibi
Color style: full
Details: I’m still figuring out this oc so please feel free to be creative with poses !!
References (no deviantArt links please!): Here
Payment: tbt ♡

Thank u for considering!!
Ahhh thank you! Bueno is so cute, I'd love to draw her! ;v; Accepted! 💖

I'd like to make a request, please! :)

Type: bust (probably, might spring for a full body instead)
Color style: full color
Details/References: we can discuss it by private message
Payment: 1000TBT, and perhaps also I could buy something with the gumdrops I have left if there's anything you want, though you also have plenty of gumdrops, yourself. ^o^;>
Other notes (optional): I'm actually not 100% sure what I'll ask you to draw yet, I have some ideas that I'd like to run by you, like last time. :)

I'd like to make a request, please! :)

Type: bust (probably, might spring for a full body instead)
Color style: full color
Details/References: we can discuss it by private message
Payment: 1000TBT, and perhaps also I could buy something with the gumdrops I have left if there's anything you want, though you also have plenty of gumdrops, yourself. ^o^;>
Other notes (optional): I'm actually not 100% sure what I'll ask you to draw yet, I have some ideas that I'd like to run by you, like last time. :)
Hi, you're welcome to DM me with your ideas whenever you're ready, and we can discuss from there! c: Don't worry about sending payment until then. I'll add in advance that I'm not interested in event currency this time as I've already gotten all the collectibles I want from this event ;v; Thank you for offering though!

Hi, It's me again and back with another order!
Type: Full Body
Details:
Here's my new OC for now, still looking for a proper name for her.
References:
characteralt concept1 ver2.png
penweapon.png

(The gold trimmings on the red cape runs all throughout the bottom part. Also the red pen is about the same size as a handheld dagger or a paintbrush)
Payment: 2000 tbt
Other notes (optional): Just like my previous order, the BG is transparent.

Thank you for your amazing art as always!

Back