• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

❊ Meri's Sketchy Studio ❊ TBT & RLC Open | Art Trades Open

Got both of these done today!! 😄

@Gene. Here you go~! I hope it's to your liking!
BAl0fWE.png

@Corrie And here is yours! If the shade of light blonde I went for is off or anything, let me know and I can tweak it.
rkO98Mw.png

TBT comms are now open again, though I won't be able to start on any until after the weekend. ^^
I LOVE HER SO MUCH! That shade of blonde is exactly what I wanted! Thank you so much for drawing her and bringing her to life! :D

I was wondering if you could do a chibi portrait pfp of my Animal Crossing rep? I can pay with TBT if you want to do it!
Of course! Just let me know if there's anything in specific you want (which coloring style, expression, background colors or effects, etc.)—or if you'd like to leave that stuff up to me, either works! ^^

helo, i would like to place an order if that's ok :D
Type: pfp
References: here
Pose/Expression/Details: something smiling with eyes and mouth open, could you also draw her eyelashes as blonde {not black} if possible?
Coloring style: B
Background: light pink {or something else if it looks better with her color scheme}
Effects: none
Payment: 200 TBT i think :)

thank you for considering ^_^

helo, i would like to place an order if that's ok :D
Type: pfp
References: here
Pose/Expression/Details: something smiling with eyes and mouth open, could you also draw her eyelashes as blonde {not black} if possible?
Background: light pink {or something else if it looks better with her color scheme}
Effects: none
Payment: 200 TBT i think :)

thank you for considering ^_^
Hiya, sure thing! ^^ I should be able to start on it tomorrow after the tbt is sent!

Hey, I'd love to place an order if that's alright!

Type: Chibi PFP
References: My main outfit is the first one with the kanji tee but I added another one (striped shirt) in there in case that would work better (since for the kanji tee I'd like at least part of the symbol to be visible). Also, if you could use the hairstyle of the Pocket Camp image (the bright turquoise undercut) along with that colour for both his hair and eyes (although his eyes can be darker if you think that would look better), that would be awesome! As for eyebrows, either that same turquoise or dark brown would be fine, whichever you think looks better.
YqscdDD.jpg

wScoM4s.jpg

IWIrUVc.png
Pose/Expression/Details: Nothing specific in mind, just something happy and/or fun/cool
Coloring style: A
Background: Whatever looks nice! :) Maybe a bright red or yellow, or anything else you think looks good.
Effects: Up to you!
Payment: 200 TBT

Last edited:
Hey, I'd love to place an order if that's alright!

Type: Chibi PFP
References: My main outfit is the first one with the kanji tee but I added another one (striped shirt) in there in case that would work better. Also, if you could use the hairstyle of the Pocket Camp image (the bright turquoise undercut) along with that colour for both his hair and eyes (although his eyes can be darker if you think that would look better), that would be awesome! As for eyebrows, either that same turquoise or dark brown would be fine, whichever you think looks better.
YqscdDD.jpg

wScoM4s.jpg

IWIrUVc.png
Pose/Expression/Details: Nothing specific in mind, just something happy and/or fun/cool
Coloring style: A
Background: Whatever looks nice! :) I like sky blue/turquoise but if there's too much of that already, maybe bright yellow or anything else you think looks good.
Effects: Up to you!
Payment: 200 TBT
Of course, it's accepted! c: I can get started on it tomorrow/after tbt is sent!

Hiya Merielle, your art is lovely! Could I request a commission

Type: Chibi pfp
References:
hair, eye, and skin color refs:
39828027_KCzOtB7aVi4YLvZ.png

51038741_0f5Zn5bk05Qoky5.png

outfit refs:
1647047660127-png.433365

51037770_6KPusVUmoBHUWz9.png
Pose/Expression/Details: happy / excited, with a sand cat pet
Background: anything with traveller vibes, like a treasure map
Effects: none / up to you!
Payment: 250tbt

Hiya Merielle, your art is lovely! Could I request a commission

Type: Chibi pfp
References:
hair, eye, and skin color refs:
39828027_KCzOtB7aVi4YLvZ.png

51038741_0f5Zn5bk05Qoky5.png

outfit refs:
1647047660127-png.433365

51037770_6KPusVUmoBHUWz9.png
Pose/Expression/Details: happy / excited, with a sand cat pet
Background: anything with traveller vibes, like a treasure map
Effects: none / up to you!
Payment: 250tbt
Hi, thank you! I'm very sorry though, but my tbt comms are currently closed. ;; I was planning to announce this here once the current two are finished, but I've also recently become very busy preparing for a major move with my family, so it may also be some time before I can reopen them again. Your OC is really cool though! I'd love to work something out another time.

Reactions: Fye
@peachsaucekitty She's finished~! ✨
ur5LtbX.png

@Verecund Yours is ready as well! ^^
VFlH71H.png

I hope you both like them! c:

Also, as a general announcement, I'm afraid I'm going to be closing TBT commissions for the time being, as I'm spread a little too thin IRL with both my regular work and preparations for moving. I do plan to re-open them at some point when things have settled down enough, but I'm unsure of when exactly that will be. (The RLC option will remain open in the meantime.) Sorry for the inconvenience!

@peachsaucekitty She's finished~! ✨
ur5LtbX.png

@Verecund Yours is ready as well! ^^
VFlH71H.png

I hope you both like them! c:

Also, as a general announcement, I'm afraid I'm going to be closing TBT commissions for the time being, as I'm spread a little too thin IRL with both my regular work and preparations for moving. I do plan to re-open them at some point when things have settled down enough, but I'm unsure of when exactly that will be. (The RLC option will remain open in the meantime.) Sorry for the inconvenience!
i love that soo mich thank you, she looks so preicous in your style😭😭💖💖💖

Back