• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

❊ Meri's Sketchy Studio ❊ TBT & RLC Open | Art Trades Open

.: Meri :.

-love brought me some eternal petals-
Bells
Switch
1708-1067-1998
Island
Lostglade
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Feedback
100% (89) +
Hello and welcome to my art shop! By requesting a commission from me, you agree to the Terms of Service below, so please review it carefully.
Click here if you'd like to commission me on Ko-Fi instead.

Terms of Service
I will not draw NSFW, gore, or hate art.
I will most likely accept all orders that don't contain any of the above, but I reserve the right to refuse.
I currently accept Stripe and Paypal for RLC commissions.
You may send the payment after your order has been accepted. Alternatively, you may pay half upfront and half after the piece is finished if you're more comfortable with that option. Either way, I will begin work after payment is received.
Once I have begun work on a piece, I will not do full refunds. If the full price was paid upfront, partial refunds can be negotiated depending on how much work has been completed.
For all commissions except for the PWYW Skeb-likes, I will provide at least one update on the work in progress.
You may request minor color adjustments at any time throughout the process or shortly after receiving your finished piece at no additional cost. (Ex., "can you make the eyes a lighter blue?")
I currently expect to complete commissions within 60 days, but if I expect further delays (and assuming I am physically capable of doing so), you will be notified in advance.
I'm still figuring things out, and as such, prices and expected timeframes may change in the future. Thank you for your understanding! (๑´•ω • `๑)
Commissions are for personal/non-commercial use only. Feel free to use your art on or off the forums, but please link back to my shop here!
I may post finished orders in this thread, my art gallery thread, and elsewhere. If you do not want me to share your finished piece publicly, please let me know in advance!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Chibi Art

Chibi PFPs - Returning Soon!

Fullbody Chibi - $40 USD / 1000 TBT
A fullbody chibi (Animal Crossing villagers or similarly simplified anthro characters also fall under this category), usually around 2.5-3 heads tall. Fully colored and shaded, can optionally include a simple background. Can include small pets, plushes, or props at no additional cost.

Merielle chibi watermarked.jpg
Lotte chibi watermarked.jpg

Add-ons:
Detailed/complex background: +20% of base price
Additional characters: +50% of base price each

Regular Art

Bust - $40 USD / 1000 TBT
From the chest or shoulders up, with complete coloring and shading, includes a simple background. Can include small pets, plushes, or props at no additional cost.

1LSj7qU.jpg

Jingliu discord banner 1.png

kiwikenobi watermarked.jpg

Add-ons:

Full-body - $80 USD / 2000 TBT
A full-body drawing! Fully colored and shaded, and includes a simple background if desired! Can include small pets, plushes, or props at no additional cost.
uCS4ac4.jpg

Cygnus watermarked.png
Twyla fullbody watermarked.png

Add-ons:

PWYW Skeb-like Surprise

Minimum of $5 USD/100 TBT

You send me your character reference(s) and personality details, and allow me creative freedom from there! If there's anything I shouldn't do when drawing your character, please let me know that as well. The results will be relative to the amount paid and may be experimental.
There will be no WIPs for these, and only corrections or revisions if there was an error on my part. (Minor adjustments such as color changes/etc. are fine!)

Commission Form
Feel free to submit these either here or over DMs! The details section is where you're free to go wild with everything you want in your art (think pose, background, mood, colors, etc.), but you're also welcome to leave most of the details up to me if you'd prefer! If you don't want your art shared publicly or if there's anything else you'd like to add, be sure to include that in the "Other notes" section!
Type:
Details:
References
(no deviantArt links please!):
Payment:
Other notes (optional):

Collectible Offers and Art Trades
I'm also open to art trades and collectible offers! Please DM me if you're interested in either of these options. c:
242.jpg
69.jpg
175.jpg
245.jpg
68.jpg
249.jpg
358.jpg
498.jpg
573.jpg

I may also be tempted with any
Star fragments Potions Lily of the Valley Crystals Mushrooms Feathers
not listed above!
Feel free to offer other collectibles not listed here too! I'll consider all offers. 👍

Slots

TBT slots max out at two!
1. --
2. --
3. --
4. --​

Last edited:
References: https://toyhou.se/6022228.haruna
Pose/Expression/Details: something happy, or maybe her covering her mouth with her jacket sleeve?
Coloring style: style B!!!
Background: either pastel pink or purple works!
Effects: up to you :)
Payment: 500 tbt

References: https://toyhou.se/6022228.haruna
Pose/Expression/Details: something happy, or maybe her covering her mouth with her jacket sleeve?
Coloring style: style B!!!
Background: either pastel pink or purple works!
Effects: up to you :)
Payment: 500 tbt
Ahh I love her design and I'd be happy to accept, but I just need to clear up one thing first—a simple background + effects is an extra 100 tbt, so 600 total, or if a transparent bg/no effects is alright, we could do the 500. Let me know if either of those options work for you! ^^

Ahh I love her design and I'd be happy to accept, but I just need to clear up one thing first—a simple background + effects is an extra 100 tbt, so 600 total, or if a transparent bg/no effects is alright, we could do the 500. Let me know if either of those options work for you! ^^
I can do 600 :)

The shop is open again! 🌈 I've also added an option for chibi pfps!

Hey Merielle!!

Question about what you will and won't draw: I have an OC that I've used parts of an official character as part of their design. Inspo pics if you will. There's things changed compared to the official character of course but would you be fine with using some of those refs for drawing?

Hey Merielle!!

Question about what you will and won't draw: I have an OC that I've used parts of an official character as part of their design. Inspo pics if you will. There's things changed compared to the official character of course but would you be fine with using some of those refs for drawing?
I think that should be fine!

STAWPP THESE ARE TO DIE FOR

Type: Full Chibi
References: Refsheet link
Pose/Expression/Details: Oh I'm so very terrible at explaining, something similar to these? Pose EX. 1 Pose EX. 2 Pose EX 3. Just kinda standing & Holding a Sonic plush
Coloring style: B
Background: None, transparent
Effects: None
Payment: 600 TBT + 50 tip <3

STAWPP THESE ARE TO DIE FOR

Type: Full Chibi
References: Refsheet link
Pose/Expression/Details: Oh I'm so very terrible at explaining, something similar to these? Pose EX. 1 Pose EX. 2 Pose EX 3. Just kinda standing & Holding a Sonic plush
Coloring style: B
Background: None, transparent
Effects: None
Payment: 600 TBT + 50 tip <3
Thank you, and accepted! ;v; I'll get to work on it tomorrow after the tbt is sent. You certainly don't have to include the tip upfront ofc!

I think that should be fine!
Excellent! ^^

Type: Chibi pfp
References: This character's facial expression, eye shape, and hair

This character's eye colour

Light blonde coloured hair

Pose/Expression/Details: Could she be wearing a black hair scrunchie to hold up her ponytail instead of the one in her ref?
Also could she be wearing this style of crop top but plain (not textured) and black?
Also wearing black mascara.
Also has a black tattoo sleeve of vines, leaves, and little flowers covering her entire right arm.
Coloring style: A
Background: You can choose whatever would suit her colour scheme wise, if that's cool. I'm open.
Effects: Same kind of cloudy look you did for mine is fine!
Payment: 200tbt

Please let me know if you need anything else! Thanks a bunch for the consideration!

Excellent! ^^

Type: Chibi pfp
References: This character's facial expression, eye shape, and hair

This character's eye colour

Light blonde coloured hair

Pose/Expression/Details: Could she be wearing a black hair scrunchie to hold up her ponytail instead of the one in her ref?
Also could she be wearing this style of crop top but plain (not textured) and black?
Also wearing black mascara.
Also has a black tattoo sleeve of vines, leaves, and little flowers covering her entire right arm.
Coloring style: A
Background: You can choose whatever would suit her colour scheme wise, if that's cool. I'm open.
Effects: Same kind of cloudy look you did for mine is fine!
Payment: 200tbt

Please let me know if you need anything else! Thanks a bunch for the consideration!
No prob, this should be plenty to work with! c: I'll get to it once the tbt is sent!

Got both of these done today!! 😄

@Gene. Here you go~! I hope it's to your liking!
BAl0fWE.png

@Corrie And here is yours! If the shade of light blonde I went for is off or anything, let me know and I can tweak it.
rkO98Mw.png

TBT comms are now open again, though I won't be able to start on any until after the weekend. ^^

Got both of these done today!! 😄

@Gene. Here you go~! I hope it's to your liking!
BAl0fWE.png

@Corrie And here is yours! If the shade of light blonde I went for is off or anything, let me know and I can tweak it.
rkO98Mw.png

TBT comms are now open again, though I won't be able to start on any until after the weekend. ^^
AH MERIELLE 😍 It could not be more perfect!!! I can't thank you enough!! :D

I was wondering if you could do a chibi portrait pfp of my Animal Crossing rep? I can pay with TBT if you want to do it!
Sunset.jpg

Back