• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Maze #4

Cobalt

New Leaf Freak
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
0% (0) +
Never really got a chance to talk about it but, I do a Maze every year in Feburary (even though it started in July 2013) and I host it every year to see if anyone wants to come! This year I'm proud to say that after about 3 years, Maze #4 is the final 100% complete maze! It's always exciting to try to make a simple concept out of something that takes some time to do! If anyone wants to join in, tell me!

this sounds super fun! I was actually thinking about creating a maze but then decided it was too much work lol

I would love to visit your maze! I'm sure it'll be super fun! :)

You can all join! Here's my normal 3DS FC: 3583 - 1731 - 5417 and this is the 3DS I'm hosting the Maze on: 2294 - 7298 - 4381

Can you make another maze now in new horizons and if so can I enter?

Back