Selling Mayor Tia's Boxing Service 📦🌺 Your Villager Fairy Godmother! NOW WITH FREE VILLAGERS! NEW LEAF ONLY.

Ok as soon as I get rid of a villager I don't like I'm comming back :) Do u have Merengue too just out of curiosity I might opt for her instead.

Can you also get amiibo villagers to move in like felyne?

Yes! I also have Merengue and I can get Felyne for you if you wanted him instead.

I have the updated version of the original game, does that count, on Nintendos official site it says:

"If you already own the Animal Crossing: New Leaf game, you can download a free update that includes all of the new features and amiibo functionality from the packaged version of Animal Crossing: New Leaf – Welcome amiibo."

I have the updated version of the original game, does that count, on Nintendos official site it says:

"If you already own the Animal Crossing: New Leaf game, you can download a free update that includes all of the new features and amiibo functionality from the packaged version of Animal Crossing: New Leaf – Welcome amiibo."

Well, I can try to get him for you! Just notify me when you get rid of that villager you don't want, fill out the request form, and I can work on seeing if I can get Felyne for you. <3 If we can't get him to move into your town, then we can always get your other villagers instead!

Ok please put him and Merengue (in case he doesnt move in) on hold. I will time travel to get an unwanted villager out. I'll reply as soon as that happens.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Based on this it might not work :, (

"First things first: a visitor to your town cannot ask an amiibo camper to move to their town, because movers have to come in through Wisp anyways. Now, if you want to know about moving them out once they're already in your town... that's tricky. Most people have stated that it's next to impossible to get them to move; most times, when a villager wants to leave, it's a non-amiibo scanned villager (that is, someone that moved in "naturally", was invited from another town or the campsite). The odds increase if you have more amiibo villagers in your town, however."

Name: cooper
⊳ Town: himawari
⊳ Friend Code: 1607-8529-5029
⊳ Villager: phil
⊳ Availability: all day and tonight
⊳ Need their picture?: yes please

Last edited:
Request form:
⊳ Name: Fiain
⊳ Town: Rosesong
⊳ Friend Code: <- Over there :)
⊳ Villager: Muffy the Nightshade Sheep
⊳ Availability: Tabby is in boxes today so I'll have space tomorrow I think (I don't think I can invite someone til she's gone). I should be around most of tomorrow afternoon (after 2:30) and I'm in CST
⊳ Need their picture?: No thanks, I'd like to earn that myself. :)

Request form:
⊳ Name: Fiain
⊳ Town: Rosesong
⊳ Friend Code: <- Over there :)
⊳ Villager: Muffy the Nightshade Sheep
⊳ Availability: Tabby is in boxes today so I'll have space tomorrow I think (I don't think I can invite someone til she's gone). I should be around most of tomorrow afternoon (after 2:30) and I'm in CST
⊳ Need their picture?: No thanks, I'd like to earn that myself. :)

I'll have Muffy ready for you tomorrow!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Name: cooper
⊳ Town: himawari
⊳ Friend Code: 1607-8529-5029
⊳ Villager: phil
⊳ Availability: all day and tonight
⊳ Need their picture?: yes please

Hi! When did you want to pick up Phil?

Name: Meowy
Town: Hapi >w<
Friend Code: In sidebar
Villager: Katt
Availability: The next 5 hours :D
Need Picture: no need :3

Thank you!

nevermind about this. i don't really need francine. sorry for the inconvenience

Thank you so much :'D By the way, is your friend code the one in your sidebar or in your original post? Their last digit is different :eek:

Oh, I didn't even realize it was wrong lol! The one in the sidebar is correct! Do you mind if I postpone getting her for you until tomorrow? I'm having some issues with my 3DS that I have to sort out. I'm so sorry~!

Oh, I didn't even realize it was wrong lol! The one in the sidebar is correct! Do you mind if I postpone getting her for you until tomorrow? I'm having some issues with my 3DS that I have to sort out. I'm so sorry~!

Ah okay :eek: Just message me, I'll try to go online when I can! ^^ Hope you get your 3DS working okay!

Thank you so much :'D By the way, is your friend code the one in your sidebar or in your original post? Their last digit is different :eek:

Ah okay :eek: Just message me, I'll try to go online when I can! ^^ Hope you get your 3DS working okay!

Thank you! I'll keep working at it and let you know as soon as I get it together!

Back