Shop Mayor Amy's Art Shop [Taking a break]

The fourth order is finished. I will work on the last one for this round tomorrow.

I am now finished all of the orders for this round. I'm gonna take a break for now, as I'll be busy with other things. Thanks to everyone who commissioned me this round! :)

https://charahub.com/user/Crybabycedes

Uh maybe one of my gemsonas? :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

And maybe could you try and do a full body? I could pay extra, I understand if you don't though.

I'll put you on the waiting list for next time! I could probably do a full body, but like you said, I'd probably have to charge a lot more cuz it would be a lot more work. I was thinking 100TBT?

I'll put you on the waiting list for next time! I could probably do a full body, but like you said, I'd probably have to charge a lot more cuz it would be a lot more work. I was thinking 100TBT?[/QUOTE
Wait do you mean like a chibi?? Or like a real full body? Because if it's a real full body I don't mind, but if it's like a chibi then maybe a little lower?

Last edited:
hey, could you post my picture again (or send it to me)? i somehow saved it wrong and i cant see it on my computer D:

hey, could you post my picture again (or send it to me)? i somehow saved it wrong and i cant see it on my computer D:

Sure! Here you go:

miufinalproduct_zpss54dyuvt.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm actually closed right now, but I'll probably reopen in the next week or two. I'll add you to the waiting list. :)

Back