• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Marshal, Merengue, Ankha, and Beau

Of course! I'll be cycling all night! I should be able to get him out but you never know with these villagers! All the ones I want to stay ALWAYS ask to move lol

That's fine! You helped me get a dreamie, now go get yours! Just PM/VM me whenever!

great! please let me know as soon as you get Rudy in boxes! I refuse to play my main town until I get him cause I'm terrified of a random move in :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

same goes for you. You can have Merengue even if I get Rudy elsewhere. <3 I like to give away villagers <3

Oh you don't have to do that! You have other dreamies!

HOLY COW. so Merengue moved into one of my other cycle towns. NOW I HAVE TWO. @_@

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, guys, I gotta get to bed. I have an early morning so I need to get some sleep. I will be checking the thread throughout the night and morning! I'll be sure to respond asap!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll probably still be around for a couple hours. It takes me forever to fall asleep, so if someone has Rudy between now and the next two hours I'll probably still be able to trade!

May I have Ankha? she's my dreamie :eek: I did almost everything I could in order to get her but in the end I couldn't. Having her is a dream come true >.<

Last edited:
good luck to everyone out there! i would get stitches but idk how to cycle and im scared to lose any of my other dreamies :p but again, good luck!

Back