• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Trading Marshal, Merengue, Ankha, and Beau

Kovka

Emotional Artist
Bells
Tasty Cake
Red Rose
Orange (Fruit)
Red Tulip
Winter Mittens
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Green Candy
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (56) +
I've got these villagers in one of my cycle towns. I'm looking mostly for Rudy, Agnes, and Tipper. Mostly Rudy. Gosh, I really want Rudy.
Marshal, Merengue, Ankha, and Beau are all original. I, obviously, have other villagers in my towns so if you're seeking someone in particular, just ask! I'm pretty nice!

Ahh, I had Rudy in my campsite yesterday! Would've given him voluntarily if I would've known :(

I have Rudy, though I'd need to cycle him out and I'm not sure how long that would take! Don't know if you're willing to wait

Ahh, I had Rudy in my campsite yesterday! Would've given him voluntarily if I would've known :(

that's so sweet of you! Incidentally I have Eugene and Marina if you're still looking for them!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Rudy, though I'd need to cycle him out and I'm not sure how long that would take! Don't know if you're willing to wait

I can wait a little while, not like weeks or anything, though :)

Honestly I don't mind the originality with my dreamies :) Could I get her then?

on one condition. I want to visit your Kiki's Delivery Service Dream Town as soon as it's up and running. It's on of my favorite movies and the idea of a dream town on it makes me so crazy happy!!!

Absolutely! You'll be the first guest! I'm almost done with the bakery and I'll make 2 more characters to be Ursula and Tombo! I'm glad I've met another fan of the movie, it's my favorite :')

The person who I got Rudy for changed their minds, I am interested in Merengue...I can try cycling him out for trade.

Absolutely! You'll be the first guest! I'm almost done with the bakery and I'll make 2 more characters to be Ursula and Tombo! I'm glad I've met another fan of the movie, it's my favorite :')

I freaking grew UP on that movie!! That and Totoro. Oh man, that's my childhood right there! We need to be besties in game. I want you to visit my main town so we can do that, kay?
I'll add you and open up Glimmer so you can get Marina!

- - - Post Merge - - -

The person who I got Rudy for changed their minds, I am interested in Merengue...I can try cycling him out for trade.

sounds good to me!

For sure! I can let you visit and see the progress grow :) Alright I'll add you right now and I'll be on my way!

For sure! I can let you visit and see the progress grow :) Alright I'll add you right now and I'll be on my way!

Sorry if it seemed like I was kicking you out. Our interwebs is a bit iffy right now and I wanted to make sure you got home with her!

Haha that's fine! Let me know again when you want me to visit (or visit mine to see the progress)!

assuming it's Marshal you're after, I'm still happy to give him to you if I get Rudy first elsewhere. <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha that's fine! Let me know again when you want me to visit (or visit mine to see the progress)!

I'm gonna wait a bit before I do anything with my main town. I'm so scared of getting a random move in that I really need to wait and see if I can get handsome rudy!

I would be interested in marshal but the problem is I lost him due to a TT accident so I'd need to cycle through 6 more villagers to get him back:(

I would be interested in marshal but the problem is I lost him due to a TT accident so I'd need to cycle through 6 more villagers to get him back:(

among my three cycle towns I have:
Stitches
Willow
Diana
Francine

any of those strike your fancy instead? You can still have Marshal. I'll hold him for you until you get through the 16 cycle. But I'd feel more comfortable trading a villager for Rudy right away and then giving you a second for free later, you know?

Yes defiantly! I'm interested in Diana:)

great! please let me know as soon as you get Rudy in boxes! I refuse to play my main town until I get him cause I'm terrified of a random move in :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

same goes for you. You can have Merengue even if I get Rudy elsewhere. <3 I like to give away villagers <3

Back