• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Trading Marshal, Merengue, Ankha, and Beau

Of course! I'll be cycling all night! I should be able to get him out but you never know with these villagers! All the ones I want to stay ALWAYS ask to move lol

That's fine! You helped me get a dreamie, now go get yours! Just PM/VM me whenever!

great! please let me know as soon as you get Rudy in boxes! I refuse to play my main town until I get him cause I'm terrified of a random move in :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

same goes for you. You can have Merengue even if I get Rudy elsewhere. <3 I like to give away villagers <3

Oh you don't have to do that! You have other dreamies!

HOLY COW. so Merengue moved into one of my other cycle towns. NOW I HAVE TWO. @_@

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, guys, I gotta get to bed. I have an early morning so I need to get some sleep. I will be checking the thread throughout the night and morning! I'll be sure to respond asap!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll probably still be around for a couple hours. It takes me forever to fall asleep, so if someone has Rudy between now and the next two hours I'll probably still be able to trade!

May I have Ankha? she's my dreamie :eek: I did almost everything I could in order to get her but in the end I couldn't. Having her is a dream come true >.<

Last edited:
good luck to everyone out there! i would get stitches but idk how to cycle and im scared to lose any of my other dreamies :p but again, good luck!

Back