Trading Marshal for Erik!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fennecva

Mayor Of Nokki!!
Bells
Feedback
100% (16) +
Hey everyone! Marshall is moving and I am looking to get a new batch of villagers.

I am looking to trade him for any of the following:
Erik

If you have him and are looking for Marshall, then please let me know!

I am specifically looking to trade him for Erik, I would only consider an auction as my last choice.

Last edited:
I will have Phoebe in my town in a couple days but if someone gets your villagers before me that's 100% fine :)

That's awesome! I'd be down for waiting for Phoebe, but like you said, if someone comes up with either of the ones left, then I guess I'll go with them.
Thank you so much for willing to trade! :3

I also have phoebe, ill let you know if she decides to move out.

My friend who just signed up has Phoebe, not ready to move out yet, but she really wants Marshal.

Well, I messaged Hannah5007, but if anyone else comes up with either of my three desired villagers, then Marshall is yours!

Haha, finally someone else who wants Beardo! He's so cool. All my friends say he's a pedo bear
Pffffffffft. I love him, such a joy to have around. Goodluck getting him. On reddit a lot of people tend to give him away, I would check the thread often. If you need a link i'll give you one

Haha, finally someone else who wants Beardo! He's so cool. All my friends say he's a pedo bear
Pffffffffft. I love him, such a joy to have around. Goodluck getting him. On reddit a lot of people tend to give him away, I would check the thread often. If you need a link i'll give you one

Beardo is pretty awesome, haha! I already have someone giving him to me though, but thank you so much for being kind and offering! :3

I have Erik in my main town. I could probably get him to move since I recently just got his picture. I have 10 villagers so you would have to take him first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back