Mariokart 8 memories from WiiU to Nintendo Switch.

PowerPlus

Your average casual gamer B)
Bells
Switch
0068-8999-1292
Has anyone played the wiiu version of Mariokart 8 and you see the game grow up with you as the years went by because I did. I started playing Mariokart 8 in 2015 one year after the game came out and 3 months after I got my wiiu. I remember my grandma got it for me in the mall. Years go by and I get Mariokart 8 a month after I bought my switch in 2018 and I still play it to this day and I can’t believe dlc for the DX version came out and I’m super happy. I’ve been playing Mariokart for over 10 years now and I hope to see the game grow as I will too as time goes on. Thank you Mariokart 8 & DX. My personal Best game of all time.

I haven’t played since Mario Kart 8 but I have so many memories from it. I was mainly a battler and I remember participating in clan wars. I didn’t realize how long it’s actually been. Time sure flies.

I’d love to play a Mario Kart game again but I also have memories attached to that game that I’d like to forget. It’s a personal issue for me, so I eventually just moved on. Besides, my interests are different now anyway.

I played the original Mario Kart 8 and almost all Mario Kart games at this point but im starting to get kind of bored since I have played 8 for thousands of hours on every course and almost everything, other than dlc I barely have touched 8DX. I love playing with the wii wheel thingy on the Wii U!! Still though 8 is the best MK game in my opinion.

I was in my 20s when the game came out, so I don't have quite the same nostalgia with it. Although I do recall having a blast playing online with other TBT users in summer 2014.

Back