Auction Marina the normal octopus :)

snuffy

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
I'm in desperate need of bells right now and none of the offers I got interested me, sooo...auction time!

ONE HOUR LEFT!

Marina the adorably sweet normal octopus!

SB: 500k
Min increase: 100k
Buyout: 25mil? I want to give people a chance to bid properly.

END TIME because I forgot: 17/12/2013 5pm GMT. I will start trying to TT her out right now.​

Also wanted to add any payment will be done via re-tail, please, and will be done before picking up Marina who is in a different town unless you have a really high wi-fi rating. Sorry, I've been scammed way too many times on this game :/

Last edited:
Ugh sorry, canceling D: my niece is getting AC for Christmas and fell in love with Marina in my main town so I'm gonna save her and put her in my niece's town. She's only 8 so I hope you guys understand :/

EDIT: Wait, scratch that! I started her town to give her a boost and get her 3ds set up on wifi and so on and she's STARTED with Marina, the lucky ducky!

Last edited:
Also wanted to add any payment will be done via re-tail, please, and will be done before picking up Marina who is in a different town unless you have a really high wi-fi rating. Sorry, I've been scammed way too many times on this game :/

Your Wifi-rating is not exactly high either and you only joined a few days ago, so why should I trust you to give you the money in a different town first?! This doesn't even make sense and is kind of fishy... :confused:

Your Wifi-rating is not exactly high either and you only joined a few days ago, so why should I trust you to give you the money in a different town first?! This doesn't even make sense and is kind of fishy... :confused:

Because it's a reset (? i don't know how terms work on here) town and I have no way of moving the money to my main town where I actually need it. Anybody could take a villager and never respond again and I find it hard to trust. I'd be happy to work something out with the winner that makes us both happy if required. I don't really appreciate you calling me fishy on my own auction when you could have PMed me or asked the mods about it.

Last edited:
If someone has a higher rating then they should go first; chances are they won't scam you. Otherwise they would've scammed someone already; I agree it does sound fishy..

Yes and that's fair enough, but there's always a chance somebody with 0 or with 3 could win and in technicality, they're just as "untrustworthy" as I am.

If you want I Could help you move the money from one Town to another, I don't really care about money and I have a high wifi rating as you can see.

Because it's a reset (? i don't know how terms work on here) town and I have no way of moving the money to my main town where I actually need it. Anybody could take a villager and never respond again and I find it hard to trust. I'd be happy to work something out with the winner that makes us both happy if required. I don't really appreciate you calling me fishy on my own auction when you could have PMed me or asked the mods about it.

I apologize for being too rude and yes, I guess it would have been fair if I had told you so via PM but I wasn't really thinking at that time, being a little upset about you calling people on her not trustworty, even though you just joined... I hope you can work something out with the winner.

It was more a case of lack of trust for AC players in general, especially after I lost quite a few bells on the island because of that scam a while ago.

The winner is pandachu with 4mil!

Back