• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

▌▌✖ ▌Marcy's Chibis [Slots FULL]

Guyz, pls. Is OK!

creepy-animal-crossing-villager-smash-brothers-14.gif

Ok, ok. I sorry. Let's not make this one a jumbled mess. :p

Working on the rest of the drawings, sorry for being a lazy git C': Will post some WIPS in a short while

✖ ▌Username: Bullet
✖ ▌Screenshot: [see below]
✖ ▌Type: Alone
✖ ▌Border Colour: Whichever you want, maybe black?
✖ ▌Other: The clothing is from Fire Emblem Awakening, the tactician's dress. You can find two resources I provided of the dress here and here

jciEXJz.jpg

0bkVzlb.jpg

bgWhtfp.jpg

wNU5FO9.jpg

I can pay you about 2,000,000 Bells (two million), I don't really mind.

screenioe.jpg

Ermagerddd a WIP. Had to redo it a few times, but think I'm happy with this one ^ ^

And Bullet I'll see about your request once I'm done with the current slots!

▌✖ ▌Username: VonTreece
▌✖ ▌Screenshot: Click Here
▌✖ ▌Type: Single
▌✖ ▌Border Colour: None
▌✖ ▌Expression: Calm w/ smirk
▌✖ ▌Personality: Confident

EDIT: I know he has a mii mask on, but if possible could you give his face more of an anime look than the horribly awkward look of mii characters. d; haha

Hope that's enough information! I'd be willing to pay whatever price! c: Just name it!

Don't worry about rushing it either, just whenever you have the time~
(If you even decide to do it in the first place)

Thanks! ^^

-Von

Last edited:
I know you're busy, but would it be okay if I put a request in as well? No rush!

✖ ▌Username: Sheepyton
✖ ▌Screenshot: http://i43.tinypic.com/j5ee51.jpg with outfit reference: http://sheepyofvista.tumblr.com/post/55036399735/cuttlefishcrossings
✖ ▌Type: Would love single with villager, but not sure what your bribes are. Single is fine
✖ ▌Border Colour: Purple
✖ ▌Other: If I am able to do a single with villager, could I have you draw my villager with Willow? Otherwise I would be fine with just the music note emote if that's all right. Mayor has a sweet personality.

Last edited:
I'm currently not accepting any more requests until I get the current ones done. So until then, I'm not going to consider any requests, sorry ):
I've been slacking... I promised two other users here that I will draw their mayor (They know who they are) and I've been really rude in taking my time and accepting things knowing very well that I had to get these drawings done. I'm really sorry... > <;

tumblr_mr2o1ntdy31scl4nmo1_400.png

I'm currently not accepting any more requests until I get the current ones done. So until then, I'm not going to consider any requests, sorry ):
I've been slacking... I promised two other users here that I will draw their mayor (They know who they are) and I've been really rude in taking my time and accepting things knowing very well that I had to get these drawings done. I'm really sorry... > <;

That's fine! ^^ I understand. c:

Good luck!~

Your art commissions are so cute ;w;

I know you're not currently taking requests, but I'm wondering how much of a bribe (or price point) are you looking for? The thing I want isn't on the menu... (looking for 3 mayors together, my BFFs). Would you consider 3 mil bells for that?

Hopefully, I can get a slot next time if the price is right~ :3

▌▌✖ ▌​

Awwh, thank you so much! Yep, I'm willing to do couples as I like to call them! But since drawing one mayor takes me an eternity, three would need a bribe, yes. :c
We can discuss it in full detail though once slots are open again! I'm working on the last two people now, but I'm happy with what you offered! ^ ^
I'll get these done, then I need to take a few days off from the internet really to get some other work done, and need to attend an interview as well, so as soon as thats out the way, slots will be open and I WILL WORK FASTER. XD

✖ ▌​

Last edited:
tumblr_mr9qfmC25l1scl4nmo1_500.png

Wippy c:

Guys, I love this song so much. I love SnK's soundtrack. I love SnK. I love Levi. x3

▌▌✖ ▌​

I had to make the first rule bold... since no one seems to read it ; n ;

Anywho, working on the last person today. :)

✖ ▌​

Back