• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

▌▌✖ ▌Marcy's Chibis [Slots FULL]

Still need payment from people in slots... ; u ; / Kinda broke my own rule and am already working on Hirisa... I wanna streamsies x.x

Thank you, Violet! I'll get started soon! I forgot to ask, do you want me to draw the flower in your hair or leave it out? o:
And I don't mind people advertising their broadcasts on my thread, but please maybe just once a day max, I don't want the thread being spammed with links o u o' The last few pages have been more about broadcasting rather than the actual thread, haha... xD

Thank you, Violet! I'll get started soon! I forgot to ask, do you want me to draw the flower in your hair or leave it out? o:
And I don't mind people advertising their broadcasts on my thread, but please maybe just once a day max, I don't want the thread being spammed with links o u o' The last few pages have been more about broadcasting rather than the actual thread, haha... xD

Sure, you can draw it if you want to :3

I'll probably end up doing two versions, one with the flower and one without. :p

Colouring Hirisa~ o u o'

Last edited:
I'll probably end up doing two versions, one with the flower and one without. :p

Colouring Hirisa~ o u o'

I am adding you right now, and am available to drop by/be visited for most of the day so I can give you some sweet, sweet Bells and other goodies. :)

..and Zell just walked in to my house for his first surprise visit! Yay! :D

You want to trade Zells? I think mine is broken... :c xD
He shoots rainbows and falls in love with EVERYTHING.

I'll open my gates now! ^ ^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I was considering to hold a livestream for your request, though I'd rather have your permission first, whether you want it to be a surprise or if you don't mind seeing it? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, So Glaceon is here apparently XD

You want to trade Zells? I think mine is broken... :c xD
He shoots rainbows and falls in love with EVERYTHING.

I'll open my gates now! ^ ^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I was considering to hold a livestream for your request, though I'd rather have your permission first, whether you want it to be a surprise or if you don't mind seeing it? :)

Your Zell sounds really fun, so let's trade- mine has this weird old man style swagger thing happening, kind of like Kapp'n. He talks about his cologne a lot...D:

And please do livestream as you draw Hirisa- I'd love to watch!

Okay, gathering goodies, and bells- will be over in under 10 minutes. <3

There must be something wrong with all the Zells... D8
Imma make some tea first before I start o u o' And cool, just wonder in! C:

Four of mine always stop by unannounced; Chadder, Kyle, Chief, and Hamphrey. Butch also came in recently. It's kinda cute c:

Four of mine always stop by unannounced; Chadder, Kyle, Chief, and Hamphrey. Butch also came in recently. It's kinda cute c:
It's totally cute, yeah. :D Zell didn't stay long though, unlike Molly who dropped by and hung around for 20 minutes. I was pretty much squeeing the entire time, because she's just so absurdly cute.

RELIVE THE MAGIC! *watches again* :D It was super fun- many, many thanks for hosting, and for drawing my character so beautifully!

Back