• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling .゚☆MANUKA☆゚. ~{Boxes:✮N/A✮}~{New:✮MARSHAL, Apollo✮}

Status
Not open for further replies.
i’d like to rescind lurking for meringue as i just got her on a mystery island. i am however still lurking for gayle the alligator and raymond the cat!

Hi! I was actually able to get Sherb last night, but thank you so much for pinging me! <3

i’d like to rescind lurking for meringue as i just got her on a mystery island. i am however still lurking for gayle the alligator and raymond the cat!
Hi! I was actually able to get Sherb last night, but thank you so much for pinging me! <3
Thanks for letting me know ^^ congrats on getting them! :)
Post automatically merged:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Update:
~ Sherb was adopted! :) ~

Last edited:
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Update:
~ Apple moved in! :) ~

GPMPmy6.png

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Update:
~ Spike is in boxes! :) ~

BL1t4Xc.png

I need maybe an hour or two to get someone gone, but I'm already working on it!!

EDIT: Also, putting up the 1NMT for Shep!!

Last edited:
Hello I'm new to these villager cyclings so I apologize if I'm making any mistakes, but I would really like to have Ankha in my island. So I guess I'll lurk for her :)

Hello I'm new to these villager cyclings so I apologize if I'm making any mistakes, but I would really like to have Ankha in my island. So I guess I'll lurk for her :)
That's basically it! If Ankha appears, I'll pm/mention you to let you know she moved in, or is in boxes.
Added you to the list :)
Lurking for TABBY, Molly and Ketchup.

I have been looking for Tabby for ages. I would appreciate any help. Thanks!
I'll be happy to move into the island any villager which is lurked here regardless of tier. So if Tabby appears I'll let you know! Added you to the lurk list as well :)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Update:
~ Hornsby moved in! :) ~

8AowD12.png

Lurking for Beau, Sprinkles and teddy c:

Added your lurk to the list! :)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Update:
~ Huck was voided :( ~

That's basically it! If Ankha appears, I'll pm/mention you to let you know she moved in, or is in boxes.
Added you to the list :)

I'll be happy to move into the island any villager which is lurked here regardless of tier. So if Tabby appears I'll let you know! Added you to the lurk list as well :)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Update:
~ Hornsby moved in! :) ~

8AowD12.png
Thank you!

Hi! I would really love Ankha, so I'm lurking for her? (Sorry, I don't really know what it's mean, but I want her so bad so... ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back