• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Making An All-Bird Town!!

Bells
April Birthstone (Diamond)
White Lily
Yellow Pansy
Red Rose
Blue Hybrid Pansy
White Cosmos
White Violet
Yellow Violet
Yellow Tulip
Purple Violet
I've wanted to have a single-species town for a long time, and I think I've finally made up my mind! I'm going to make an all-bird town, as birds are some of my favorite animals irl. However, I'm not quite sure what my definition of "bird" would be. Would it be the specific bird villagers, or a broad range of birds, such as penguins, chickens, ducks, etc. I have my lineups already decided, but I'm not sure which one I want to go with yet.

#1- All bird villagers, every personality covered except sisterly, which is my least favorite anyway.
  • Midge (normal)
  • Sparro (jock)
  • Piper (peppy)
  • Jacob (lazy)
  • Robin (snooty)
  • Jacques (smug)
  • Twiggy (peppy)
  • Admiral (cranky)
  • Jitters (jock)
  • Honestly any other male bird, since all 4 females (I don't have the proper amiibo to get Medli, and don't care much for her anyway) are included in the town already and I don't have a preference. Probably Peck or Lucha.
#2- A variety of bird-related villagers! All personality types covered.
  • Midge (bird, normal)
  • Goose (chicken, jock)
  • Freckles (duck, peppy)
  • Apollo or Avery (eagle, cranky)
  • Julia (ostrich, snooty)
  • Cube (Penguin, lazy)
  • Flora (ostrich, peppy)
  • Jacques (bird, smug)
  • Plucky (Chicken, uchi)
  • Celia (eagle, normal)
So, these are my two ideas! If you have any feedback, want to let me know which town idea you'd prefer, and any name suggestions, please let me know!!

oooh this sounds super neat! there’s some great bird villagers out there, so i’m happy to see them getting some love!

my favourite town idea is definitely the second one — both are great, but i really like the idea of having a variety of birds. 😊

I think both sets of villagers sound really nice, but I also lean more towards the second option just because there will be a little variety in size and shape while still keeping to the bird theme.

Thanks for the advice! I've decided that I'm going to name my town Plumáge, not only to pay homage to Pavé, who's my favorite special character, but also because it fits the bird thing and I love the ring of it! I'll probably go with the second option because we have so many birds in the game ^^

absolutely love both ideas! ive always been fond of single species towns, but i do have to agree with the others that the second option with the variety of different bird villagers sounds intriguing and unique. either way, it’s up to you what you want to do! i wish you luck in making your town, i still haven’t completed finished the themes of neither 3 of my towns yet. i need to work on that lol

edit: just realized that you’ve already decided on that anyway, i need to start reading before typing! 😆

Back