• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Making ACWW fun again?

Neocmiri

Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Red Cosmos
Ruby
Pink Hybrid Lily
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Well, its been a very long time since I last logged on and posted here. Last time was when I bought a Mario set off someone.

Anyway, in the intervening time, I made my town perfect, and even my house. However, that was a long time ago, as since, I've found its become more and more of a chore to pick up the ACWW game card to play it, slowly from only playing to take care of the hybrids I have, then to just playing every few months to catch up. But now I dont even play it at all.

so how could I try to make it fun to play again rather than it be a chore to do, or should I just forget about it and wait for when Nintendo reveal the AC game for the Wii?

Honestly, there are so many great games out there right now it's probably better to focus on new (and not) games that are promising. AC:WW seemed to be only fun online and even that wasn't that great.

I dont really know.. :\. The only thing that made the game that great was the online play.And hardly anyone uses that nowadays....

...making ACWW fun again?

Impossible.

Simple.

And this is the funny part, I learned this from my friend who got the game about 4 days ago.

It is like this.

There are many views of acww, but the biggest two are chore and fun view.
Most people who play acww view it on the chore side, they always try and make their town perfect. Like...

they gotta have a themed town
a perfect house
perfect environment
perfect everything.

Now the few people with the fun view don't worry about squat. They like to play those games with their friends like Hide'n'seek, tag, etc. They take part in the events, you know, play the game as if they were a villager.

So my suggestion is to take a deep breathe, invite some friends over, and have fun. just let it all go.

I might start playing AC:WW again. The game was so fun during 2006 when it was fresh and new. There is always plenty to do in the game if you actually sit down and play it seriously. You can always go online and meet people that still play, that would make it worth while.

If you ever want to play, let me know and we can swap friend codes. I am always interested in playing with intelligent people.

I have a great way to rid you of boredom! I'll starrt a thread about this and then everyone can enjoy it!

All you do is complete none, some or all of the daily tasks I set each day. Easy. So here's the first one for today:

17th March 2008 ~ Hat Day!

*Make 2 patterns to do with hats
*Write 4 letters to your neighbours about hats
*Make 10 000 bells to buy hats!
*Buy the hat and acessory in The Able Sisters
*DOnate 5 000 bells to Boondox so they can buy hats too!

Back