Mafia Make Mafia Grate Again! Game Over! Town wins!

im done playing with you people
I just can't
how was i playing buddy buddy with daniel?
do you know kills can't be blocked?
how was i scummy?
why was i killed by scum for the stupidest reason?
Why was the sk so unbalanced?

Why did town get so lucky?
They ran around with a chicken without their head and still won.

I'm sticking to mafia universe
I probably be around here like once a week/month idk

Note to all future game hosts:
Put me on permanent obs
Jesus calm down on the salt Cory.

1) You two were connotated pretty heavily in thread.
2) I don't think that was the point
3) You contradicted yourself mid D1 and you had a weird af reaction to inkling's lynch
4) idek. They wanted me dead :c
5) SK was just like normal, but they just got really unlucky

6) We scumhunted pretty successfully, Cory. We questioned the right people and got the right lynches off, and the right people got confirmed at the right times.

All of this salt's going to give you a kidney stone.

Reading obs chat. In my defense, I knew how the role worked. I was making perfectly sure I understood there were no ways I could misinterpret the information. That is why I kept asking questions. This and TOS are much different, hence the clarification questions.
Questions are good! Especially when they bug Dolby! :D Probably our fault though because things do tend to change host to host.

Just admit town got lucky with their lynches and shots. There was no sense of direction.
Why are you so salty go away already jeez

im done playing with you people
I just can't
how was i playing buddy buddy with daniel?
do you know kills can't be blocked?
how was i scummy?
why was i killed by scum for the stupidest reason?
Why was the sk so unbalanced?

Why did town get so lucky?
They ran around with a chicken without their head and still won.

I'm sticking to mafia universe
I probably be around here like once a week/month idk

Note to all future game hosts:
Put me on permanent obs

wow Cory, its just the name of the game sometimes you get killed some times you don't. have fun in MU, BYE.

Jesus calm down on the salt Cory.

1) You two were connotated pretty heavily in thread.
2) I don't think that was the point
3) You contradicted yourself mid D1 and you had a weird af reaction to inkling's lynch
4) idek. They wanted me dead :c
5) SK was just like normal, but they just got really unlucky

6) We scumhunted pretty successfully, Cory. We questioned the right people and got the right lynches off, and the right people got confirmed at the right times.

All of this salt's going to give you a kidney stone.

The sk works in smaller games. There is a very small chance that they will get far.

your townread on him for a clock was comical and your rxn to inklings death was downright silly
kills can be blocked btw considering i blocked llamas' last kill

town wrekt idk what ur talking about

@meow just let the pineapple head die... haha

The sk works in smaller games. There is a very small chance that they will get far.

SK can work in larger games if they play it smart as well. Qwerty just unluckily picked people most likely to be protected instead of least likely like say Mother of all Llamas or Tardis.

SK can work in larger games if they play it smart as well. Qwerty just unluckily picked people most likely to be protected instead of least likely like say Mother of all Llamas or Tardis.

Ya Qwerty probably could have made it far if i didnt pick her to make a fake case on to help me seem like town she just got unlucky, and if she was a little more active i wouldn't have been able to do that. sooo SK can work.

Just admit town got lucky with their lynches and shots. There was no sense of direction.

considering town had 2/5 maf by D1, 3/5 by D2, and won by D3 I wouldn't say it was directionless

>tmw when town is saltier than the scumteam combined

considering town had 2/5 maf by D1, 3/5 by D2, and won by D3 I wouldn't say it was directionless

>tmw when town is saltier than the scumteam combined

the rands were lucky
2 players it was their first time as scum
idk about alexi and daniel

1 is almost always lynched because of inactivity
It was inklings third game. keep in mind the first one they played was nub mafia and the second was cancelled

It was the sk's second game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

the detective got lucky by inspecting qwerty n1
and the doctor successfully saved someone (this last one is not luck it made sense)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm just stating the facts
It wasn't as lucky as BoI mafia though

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sorry if my opinion offends you but its my opinion so shut up

Aay thanks Qwerty <3

Considering no maf kill, I wonder who got healed. Might still be yet to get the confirmation thingy migig.

I healed Curry though. I was gonna heal Aron (healed myself tbh N2) but.

I healed myself soo

the rands were lucky
2 players it was their first time as scum
idk about alexi and daniel

1 is almost always lynched because of inactivity
It was inklings third game. keep in mind the first one they played was nub mafia and the second was cancelled

It was the sk's second game.

It's really pissing me off that you're grasping at reasons to be pissy at Dolby's game because your dumb ass got killed night one for a reason you don't agree with and that you see yourself as some second coming of TBT Mafia jesus. Playing mafia elsewhere to learn and gather new experience suddenly doesn't make you some goddamned expert and all your *****ing really highlights that whiny little ******* we would constantly WotC because the minute a game didn't go your way you started throwing ***** fits all over the place. If you're really done with TBT mafia, log the **** out and go to Mafia Universe for good instead of continuing to whine and moan about the game.

also
lesson: do not claim pr unless you know releasing that info can kill a scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's really pissing me off that you're grasping at reasons to be pissy at Dolby's game because your dumb ass got killed night one for a reason you don't agree with and that you see yourself as some second coming of TBT Mafia jesus. Playing mafia elsewhere to learn and gather new experience suddenly doesn't make you some goddamned expert and all your *****ing really highlights that whiny little ******* we would constantly WotC because the minute a game didn't go your way you started throwing ***** fits all over the place. If you're really done with TBT mafia, log the **** out and go to Mafia Universe for good instead of continuing to whine and moan about the game.

lol good comment
im not insulting dolbys game
I'm giving him construct critisism how i don't personally like the sk and I believe its unbalanced

lol good comment
I'm giving him construct critisism how i don't personally like the sk and I believe its unbalanced

No, you're insulting Dolby's game and everyone who played in it. Town didn't get lucky, they played smart and had smart players on their team. Did they do some uh-ohs? Sure they did, but *****ing about it in the end WHEN YOUR TEAM WON EVEN IS PATHETIC. Dolby admitted the game was a little unbalanced in town's favor in obs, he knows that and would admit to much. That doesn't give you the right to be a little **** however and nitpick because players didn't play to some grand scheme you imagined up. Doesn't matter if you don't care for SKs, others do.

also
lesson: do not claim pr unless you know releasing that info can kill a scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol good comment

you aren't giving "constructive criticism" you are being a poor sport.

Why does it always seem like I agree with cory? lmfao.

(sorry for pocketing you btw but you make sense.... a lot..)

I mean, yeah I agree with everything he's saying but I'm not being salty about it. SK's 2nd? game, obviously they didn't have experience on who to kill, can't blame them like I said in obs chat.
Daniel was a lucky shot.
Literally there were 2 reads posted about me that I defended well & then Crys's the 3rd posted last minute, all having the same basic consensus that didn't even give off scummy tells. and yet I was lynched because "it's better to ML a townie than a blue"

I was preeetttyy pissed about that, not gonna lie but I got over it quickly whatevs. Overall the game was grate like I said and Dolby you were a great host.

Revival claiming PR in disney princess obviously gave cover. And then Cop cover ofc. There are times when claiming PR can help, especially depending on circumstances. Everyone in this game (besides Aron... sorry buddy D: ) who had a PR claimed for a reason.

@Aron I figured you would after a little thinking so I changed it haha

No, you're insulting Dolby's game and everyone who played in it. Town didn't get lucky, they played smart and had smart players on their team. Did they do some uh-ohs? Sure they did, but *****ing about it in the end WHEN YOUR TEAM WON EVEN IS PATHETIC. Dolby admitted the game was a little unbalanced in town's favor in obs, he knows that and would admit to much. That doesn't give you the right to be a little **** however and nitpick because players didn't play to some grand scheme you imagined up. Doesn't matter if you don't care for SKs, others do.

hypocrite
you have been a poor sport in so many games

I'm not going down to your level. Congrats you insulted someone over the internet. You must feel like a big man now.
I'll admit my post was over exaggerating. But whatever, you have always hated me so I don't care what you think about me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Revival claiming PR in disney princess obviously gave cover. And then Cop cover ofc. There are times when claiming PR can help, especially depending on circumstances. Everyone in this game (besides Aron... sorry buddy D: ) who had a PR claimed for a reason.

@Aron I figured you would after a little thinking so I changed it haha
what was revival again in that game?
I just don't feel that it is optimal for a cop to claim until they found a scum. same goes with vig. I know others disagree though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why does it always seem like I agree with cory? lmfao.

(sorry for pocketing you btw but you make sense.... a lot..)

I mean, yeah I agree with everything he's saying but I'm not being salty about it. SK's 2nd? game, obviously they didn't have experience on who to kill, can't blame them like I said in obs chat.
Daniel was a lucky shot.
Literally there were 2 reads posted about me that I defended well & then Crys's the 3rd posted last minute, all having the same basic consensus that didn't even give off scummy tells. and yet I was lynched because "it's better to ML a townie than a blue"

I was preeetttyy pissed about that, not gonna lie but I got over it quickly whatevs. Overall the game was grate like I said and Dolby you were a great host.

all you cheeky scums pocketed me

DAq11rY.gif
DAq11rY.gif
DAq11rY.gif

@Tom don't let him get to you, please.

@Cory just stop, you were rude in the first place so don't be surprised when people are rude to you back.

@EVERYONE i had a lot of stress fun, thank you for making my first time as mafia so great. Thanks Dolby.

Back