Main Street question

TJBambi93

Bells
Arcade Tokens
I've been noticing old villagers popping up on Main Street, and I've come to realize that this is where the 16 villager thing comes into play.

Right now I have Goose, Yuka, Lily, Cesar, Paula, Winnie, Hamlet, Grizzly, Stitches, and Canberra roaming around. That's ten total.

Epona, Puck, Rolf, Bluebear, Velma, and Midge have also moved out but they haven't shown up yet. Do they still count towards the 16 limit even if they haven't shown up on Main Street?

So when the 17th villager moves out in a few days, will Canberra disappear from Main Street regardless of how many are on it and who's not?

Silly question I know, but since I don't have Canberra's amiibo card, I have to wait for her to leave entirely before I can adopt her again, if I'm correct. Or even have her as a random move in or camper?

Last edited:
I think so I know it can be hard as they switch around who I there, in the club, the shops, Main Street the museum they are there I am doing this for Bangle I forgot switch number she was but am redoing or willing to with that town until I figure it out. Good luck.

Alright thanks. Sprinkle just moved out, and Puck appeared on Main Street. If I don't see Canberra again, then I can start looking for her again. Assuming I can without amiibo, lol.

Back