Maelle is trash!!!

HalcyonFox

Bells
Happy Mother's Day mayors!!!

As the title suggests I hate Maelle and think she's awful from her design to her personality. Once she got fleas and I just:mad: ughhhhh

Anyways what are some villagers you hate but what are some you also love? Do you have any that you hate even though you had no idea why? Conversely were there any that you have a super strong fondness for?

I really want to see more posts about people hating on certain villagers as well as why. I think it makes me feel better about my irrational hatred of Maelle.

I always have had a fondness to jock villagers.
I hate Gorillas.
1304711-8ITOyJoEIR4u3pIr.jpg

Hahaha the way you worded your sentences is hilarious to me. I strongly dislike Maelle as well. Maybe it's the hair? Idk. I hate with passion is Canberra. Ugh, can't stand her! She was the worst. Next would have to be any of the Monkey. Mmmm nope, can't do it. I'm out. lol ^^

Accurate!^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hahaha the way you worded your sentences is hilarious to me. I strongly dislike Maelle as well. Maybe it's the hair? Idk. I hate with passion is Canberra. Ugh, can't stand her! She was the worst. Next would have to be any of the Monkey. Mmmm nope, can't do it. I'm out. lol ^^

I just looked up Canberra and Jesus. He looks like that one white boy that everyone knew who was trolling the ghetto for crank. Even has the short hair.

ZT0RgUB.jpg
Yup,I've had a petty hatred for Leonardo the jock spotted tiger/leopard (tigard?)thingy for at least a couple of years.He appeared unexpectedly in my first cycling town and I was mad that this dead-eyed ocelot was taking up valuable space in my town.He then proceeded to plant his furry butt for several weeks without pinging to move.He finally did ping and I even tried to give him away but nobody wanted him of course so off to the big litter box in the sky with him.I started a new cycling town some time afterwards and that putrid puma showed up again only this time he was a whiny wimp that wouldn't leave my mayor alone.At least Leonardo 2.0 moved out fairly quick.The screenshot above is from a couple of months ago when I saw Leo DiCatrio in a dream town.I gave him a whack for old times sake.

All this Maelle-bashing, and she's one of my favorites in my village. Sheesh.

For me, Deli can screw off. He's screwed me over in so many events, I made sure he left as soon as I could.

Maelle was one of my starter villagers, and I hated her too because she took forever to leave xD The villager I hate most is Apple the peppy mouse. She moved into my town in a really bad spot the first time, stayed for 3 months, moved to my second town, came back and plotted one space behind my mayor's house and stayed there for 6 months -____-

I. HATE. Sylvia and Buck. I want to spartan kick them into a neverending void.
They're just... No. Lol, I hate their "design" and the annoying tuba-toned sounding town tune when I talk(ed) to Sylvia. I've had her since the beginning and she JUST NOW decides to move out after I've decided to turn my town into a cycling town ._.
She and her joey have a vendetta against me I promise

View attachment 171661
Yup,I've had a petty hatred for Leonardo the jock spotted tiger/leopard (tigard?)thingy for at least a couple of years.He appeared unexpectedly in my first cycling town and I was mad that this dead-eyed ocelot was taking up valuable space in my town.He then proceeded to plant his furry butt for several weeks without pinging to move.He finally did ping and I even tried to give him away but nobody wanted him of course so off to the big litter box in the sky with him.I started a new cycling town some time afterwards and that putrid puma showed up again only this time he was a whiny wimp that wouldn't leave my mayor alone.At least Leonardo 2.0 moved out fairly quick.The screenshot above is from a couple of months ago when I saw Leo DiCatrio in a dream town.I gave him a whack for old times sake.

Lmao that made for a good read

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maelle was one of my starter villagers, and I hated her too because she took forever to leave xD The villager I hate most is Apple the peppy mouse. She moved into my town in a really bad spot the first time, stayed for 3 months, moved to my second town, came back and plotted one space behind my mayor's house and stayed there for 6 months -____-

Oooooo that's rotten luck my friend!

lmaooo but yeah i agree most ducks are annoying one way or another.

i hate most birds and monkeys.. why did they get such an ugly layout? ._.

i love deers and most dogs ^^

I Hate the Monkeys, Gorillas, Mouse and Birds.
I love Dogs, Wolfs, Deers and Cats.

Right now there's nobody I hate more than Miranda. Two days in a ROW i've had two villagers ping to move. But oh no, not her. Never Miranda, I'd never consider deleting my town over a villager but I might just have to if she carries on the way she has, she's been here from the start and I just can't seem to get rid of her. I can't remember the last time I had a starter that was so annoying to get rid of. I always talk to her, and i'm always nice to her but she doesn't seem to want to move. Infact she's never asked to move neither. She's fine as a villager, and she isn't rude to any of the villagers in town. But seriously, she's gotta go. I have dreamies that I need to make room for and she is not one of them. I have Ankha as well, who i'm giving to my sister and she's only asked to move once and hasn't done so again since then. I have nothing against Ankha though she can take her time with moving. It's just Miranda.... get out Although Victoria will always hold a special place in my salty attitude. She was the most annoying villager i've ever seen/met.

As most people know, I love Ruby and I don't think i'll ever plan on getting rid of her. I like Julian too, he was such an awesome refined dude. I miss him ;-; I need him back in town, seriously.

I hate Rasher, he ruined my good town, I hate him with passion, I will die if I ever see him again

One villager I really disliked, and was original in my town of Applewin (which I have played since August 2013), is the Snooty goat Velma. It was good to get rid of her. Her slot was since replaced by Peppy duck Pompom, Uchi bear cub Tammy, and now Uchi ostrich Phoebe.

Bonbon just... UGH! She moved in right as I was trying to buy a dreamie, RIGHT in front of my house, she destroyed flowers and what not, and no matter how many times I hit her with a net, she'd be around later with that nasty sick smile... Eventually, I got my revenge on her in Happy Home Designer c:

Back