Bells
Special Snowflake
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Ruby
Leif
Jack
Feedback
100% (189) +
Hello, fellow TBTers! My computer's gotten fixed, so I've decided to open up my PWYW pixel shop once more! I've decided not to open the original back up because it wasn't as professional as I'd like it to be. Without further ado, here's Maddie's PWYW Pixel Shop Reboot!

What Are The Pixels?
My pixels are based off of the "Player Search System" sprites from Pok?mon gen 6 (X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire). They're just practice, so they're not super amazing, which is why they're PWYW. As I keep improving, I may start giving my pixels set prices. Here are some of my latest and best examples, some of them being my own OCs and some of them being from my previous pixel shop. Keep in mind that these pixels are rather tiny!
sakura625.pngbumble.pngmayor claire.pngMunna.png Ryumia2.png
More examples will be added whenever I feel they're good enough to be added!

What All Can You Do?
I can do both male and female characters. As for species, I can do pretty much any humanoid species, though the only two species I have ever done are humans and Inklings. I can't do characters such as furries, and I'll only be able to do monster/nonhuman characters unless they look human.
As for character design, since I'm not incredibly skilled and these pixels are small, I'm not able to do super complicated designs such as hairstyles, clothing, or headgear. I may have to simplify it. Please keep that in mind. If I find a character too difficult to do, I'll be sure to tell you.
I don't accept orders larger than 4 characters at once!
Your pixels can be done the same day to a few days after you request. Keep in mind that I'm currently a junior in high school, and it's pretty hectic for me.

Payment
For my pixels, I'll accept two things, looking for one more than the other I'll go over the possible payment methods in the order I'd like them.
Firstly, I'd be willing to do trades. I'm mainly looking for art of my AC mayors/manager, especially Munna! Or, my inkling OC, Yulia is always an option. It doesn't have to be ultra complicated, it could just be a sketch. Please include examples of your art.
Secondly, I'd prefer good ol' fashioned TBT. Feel free to offer what you think is appropriate. I usually accept most offers since these things don't have any set price, so don't feel as if you have to offer some sky-high price.

Slots and Order Form
ORDER FORM:
Number of Characters:
Character References:
Payment Method:
Your Offer:

CURRENT SLOTS:
When all 3 slots are filled, feel free to request! I'll just add you to the waiting list.​

Thank you for viewing!

Last edited:
Hi there! I'll do this for ya, but both of the references lead to the same picture. I'll just need the picture of character 2.
Oh... Thanks for letting me know. I didn't know it went to two pictures of the same character. xD
Okay. This one should be it: https://i.imgur.com/XqWqKe9.png
One of the links should of been the link above. Copied two of the same characters by accident.

Last edited:
oooh I've been looking for pixel art 0v0

Number of Characters: 1
Character References: mayor JoJo's toyhou.se
Payment Method: tbt
Your Offer: 50tbt

Ryumia, your pixels are done! The second one was the first male character I've ever done so I hope he turned out alright!

Ryumia1.pngRyumia2.png

Back