• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling ♠ Lunavair Cycling ♠ [Boxes: -- // Moved in: Kiki and Tammy]

I did not run, nor leave your sight. I was in front though. Well, that's a shame... sorry I took your time :/

I couldn't see you on my screen at all after about two seconds, and that's the biggest no-no out of all of them. Keep in mind when in AC you can see farther back up than you can down. You took off so fast it sure looked like running as well. In future endeavors, make sure to read and follow every rule! Even one is good reason to end and not allow the villager to be adopted by that person.

I couldn't see you on my screen at all after about two seconds, and that's the biggest no-no out of all of them. Keep in mind when in AC you can see farther back up than you can down. You took off so fast it sure looked like running as well. In future endeavors, make sure to read and follow every rule! Even one is good reason to end and not allow the villager to be adopted by that person.
Ah indeed, I was seeing you but you weren't :X Sorry...
But I clearly wasn't running, don't know if it's the game or something (already happened to me), I was actually walking, and quite slowly at that...
I'll keep that in mind, it will be associated to my first try at getting a villager from another town ^^'
Sorry again.

Last edited:
Ah indeed, I was seeing you but you weren't :X Sorry...
But I clearly wasn't running, don't know if it's the game or something (already happened to me), I was actually walking, and quite slowly at that...
I'll keep that in mind, it will be associated to my first try at getting a villager from another town ^^'
Sorry again.

Yeah, the game can lag when connected with other towns to where characters pretty much look like they're jumping across the screen, which is the main reason for the "follow me" rule because it basically makes sure the host can keep the visitor in their sight at all times. Best of luck~

Yes, I've been waiting since last night and I just woke up so I'm not very graceful with my words rn. May I adopt him please?

Good lord, sorry.
By the moonlight then.
Better?

No, sorry. You didn't read them the first time and it explicitly states if you don't then you can't adopt. Please don't take an attitude, I'm trying to do something nice for people and only ask that they read and follow those few simple rules. By asking if you were asking to adopt him I was hoping you'd take the hint that something was missing and go back and check, and get to adopt him. Unfortunately that wasn't the case.

Last edited:
Dude, seriously? I'm not having an attitude. If you're trying to do something nice for people then you shouldn't shut them down over something like this. Genji's been one of my dream villagers I've been looking for for a long time. It's not cool just to say no to everyone because they didn't get something right.

Dude, seriously? I'm not having an attitude. If you're trying to do something nice for people then you shouldn't shut them down over something like this. Genji's been one of my dream villagers I've been looking for for a long time. It's not cool just to say no to everyone because they didn't get something right.

All I ask is for people to read and follow the rules. That's it. It's my thread and my villagers and my town. I have every right to do whatever I want with them. I want to give them away, but only to people that are considerate enough to actually read and respect my rules.

That "Good lord, sorry" and "Better?" were very much and attitude and rude. Please leave my thread if you don't like it. It's my game, that I bought, and can and will do with as I please.

I was apologizing and asking if it was better. Excuse me for trying to make up for my mistake.
Don't try to label yourself as a 'good person who tries to help others' if you can't accept that people make mistakes sometimes. To me, you're incredibly rude and inconsiderate of the people that have been trying to get their dreamies for a while now. I'm out.

I was apologizing and asking if it was better. Excuse me for trying to make up for my mistake.
Don't try to label yourself as a 'good person who tries to help others' if you can't accept that people make mistakes sometimes. To me, you're incredibly rude and inconsiderate of the people that have been trying to get their dreamies for a while now. I'm out.

so incredibly rude and inconsiderate of me to ask people to read a bolded, bright red rule before asking to adopt a valuable villager for free oh no i'm such a monster how dare i give away villagers and help people get their dreamies when i could just auction every single one off

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeesh..

Have fun cycling!

ikr im so clearly human trash for even making sure the one rule where i ask people to add a phrase to show theyve read the rules is bolded and bigger than all the other ones

ikr im so clearly human trash for even making sure the one rule where i ask people to add a phrase to show theyve read the rules is bolded and bigger than all the other ones

You should add another rule: btw i'm human trash lololol

Last edited:
Back