• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Luin's Pay-What-You-Want Art Thread!!

luinee

Lost in Wonderland
Bells
Hello I recently got way back into ACNL but I'm really lacking in...stuff.
So I thought I could try my hand at drawing in order to get back on my feet in the game (I recently reset, so I'm very low on bells, furniture, etc.)

I'm looking for bells, hybrids, bush starts, most furniture sets and maybe villagers!
Orderables: Cabin, Spooky, Modern Wood, Classic, all orderable DLC
Unorderables: All Gracie sets (including sale sets esp. Card!!), Mermaid, Creepy, Cabana, Ice, Mush, Weeding Day, Bug, Fishing Tourney, most DLC
Others: All bush starts, baskets of perfect fruit (ex. apple), all hybrids (would prefer in pairs!)
The following villagers as well but only if they have a moving date and you're willing to TT them out: Coco, Fang, Julian, Pietro, Phoebe, Ruby, Genji, Ankha, Stitches and Zucker~

Like I said though this is a pay-what-you-want thread, however I'd appreciate /some/ respect at least..if you're gonna just offer me one piece of orderable furniture for a fully shaded piece of art, I'd feel a bit ripped off...

Anyway art examples, none of these are ACNL just because I haven't drawn anything for it in such a long time but once I've gotten a few pieces done I'll update this with more appropriate examples!!

white rabbit.jpgdodo.jpgmock turtle.jpgred queen.jpg
lynn105.jpglynn105-froggie.pnglynn105-lollie.jpgtwispy-trans.jpg

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT REGULAR ART OR A CHIBI
To order just post with an image of your mayor and what you're willing to pay, and once I've finished your piece I can either open my gates or come to your town and get the payment before posting the finished art.

Thank you so much for visiting!!

[EDIT] I just realised how small the images are uploaded, I will send you a link to a fullsized image of your commission via pm!!

Last edited:
Do you think you could do my mayor in a chibi style like this for 500k? (x) ((IM NOT A STALKER I WAS JUST SEARCHING IF YOU HAD A DA OR ANYTHING LOL))

here's the ref if you're interested! c: (and if you can do it in that style would you also do ocs? O: )

HX4vTwH.png

Last edited:
Ooh! I'd love to order a chibi from you! I can give you the Alpine, Rococo, regal sets for sure. Have to order the latter 2 from my catalog. Might have to re-do the Alpine stuff though since I think I put a custom pattern on it. No idea on the number of bells, but will think of something.

14275478939_b964d8a9f3_o.png

I would love to see my mayor in your style. I can offer the Sweets Series and the Princess Series, if that's sufficient? Mayor references are below:

zi2Kw7M.jpg

mayorref.jpg

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
lynn105: Yes of course I can do that style (and oh gosh sdfghjhgf thank you for watching me on dA also!) 500k would be perfect, I'll get on it as soon as possible, and yes OCs are more than welcome!!

Pengutango: Oh my, I'd love to!! I've been after the sets you offered for a while so they'll be sufficient without the bells if you're not sure on that. I'll add you to my list!

Oblivia: Sweets and Princess would be perfect, thank you so much!!

Thank you again everyone, I'll have these done hopefully in the next few hours providing nothing comes up!!

lynn105: Yes of course I can do that style (and oh gosh sdfghjhgf thank you for watching me on dA also!) 500k would be perfect, I'll get on it as soon as possible, and yes OCs are more than welcome!!
Yay thank you and no problem haha :-D Do you think you could do these two ocs [(x)(x)] and my mayor for 1.5mil in the chibi style then? And also I can pay right now if you'd like too c:

Lynn105: Oh yeah of course, they're really cute!! And I'm working on your mayor right now, but if you'd like to pay in advance then I can open my gates or come over, I'll add your FC now~ Thank you so much!

Do you draw ponies?
If not that's cool I will get a mayor thing done ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's so cute omg

Lynn105: Oh yeah of course, they're really cute!! And I'm working on your mayor right now, but if you'd like to pay in advance then I can open my gates or come over, I'll add your FC now~ Thank you so much!

Aww thank you :-D Adding you now too and I'll be there soon~

Luckypinch: Hey! I'm really sorry but I've never tried, and I'd feel really bad charging for something that would be so experimental. I'm not an MLP fan either so I can't see myself practicing them in the future either, sorry again!

Lynn105: Alright, my gate is open!!

Last edited:
Luckypinch: Hey! I'm really sorry but I've never tried, and I'd feel really bad charging for something that would be so experimental. I'm not an MLP fan either so I can't see myself practicing them in the future either, sorry again!

It's cool ^^ I will just request my mayor!

500k coming your way {if you like}
image.jpgthe shoes are red :3

Last edited:
Pengutango: Oh my, I'd love to!! I've been after the sets you offered for a while so they'll be sufficient without the bells if you're not sure on that. I'll add you to my list!

No rush, so no worries. :) Hopefully, I don't forget to check back, as it's happened before, but if you don't hear from me in a lil while, just send me a lil reminder. I'll always check my PMs, and most times, will get back to you promptly. :3

Luckypinch: Oh, thank you! Your mayor is really cute and 500k is fine!! You're actually fourth on the waiting list so if you'd rather wait to pay me I'm fine with that, but if you wanna just pay upfront I can reopen my gate for you, just let me know!

Pengutango: No worries, I'll PM you once I'm finished if you'd like and then we can work out a payment/receiving method~

Can I get a chibi of my mayor please? I can give you the Rococo set and most of the Modern Wood. My refs are in my sig

lynn105.jpglynn105-froggie.pnglynn105-lollie.jpg

Chibi commissions for Lynn105 of her mayor and two adorable OCs
Thank you so much for commissioning me, I'll PM you with the full sized ones right away!

GoldieJoan: Someone is already giving me the rococo set, so just the modern wood will be fine, I'll add you to the list, thank you!!

Melissa-Crossing: Ohh yes of course that's totally fine, I'll add you to my list!!

Though it looks like it'll be tomorrow before all of these are done, I actually started dyeing my hair since my guardian bought the dye today, so that cut a few hours out of my time! I will get them all done as soon as possible though!!

Cool! Has a someone offered the alpine set? I can give you that! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops! Someone has! Nevermind! :)

Could you draw my mayor?

zlCfzSDm6Lob0miv3N.jpgtransparent.jpg

for 5 mil? c: I'd like her hair to be a bit longer like in the chibi please! Just let me know if you have any problems with getting to mine!

Back