LOZ--- Windwaker Help Wanted.

Neko Yuki Pyrozanryu

Bells
Hiya Peeps!
I have Windwaker and i am kinda far,
I have JUST defeated the Wind Temple (where you get hookshot) and Im ready to do the Triforce bits, but i have just a >few< questions:
>Windfall Island
1. on windfall island theres a 'gang' of 5 kids, when speak they run off and hide etc. I have found 4 and their leader is on top of a tree, i have tried Flying onto the tree using the Deku leaf, What do i do to get him down?
2. I heard theres a place where you trade joy butterflies for your own island, i have 25 but i talked to EVERYONE and presented people with the J-Bs, what do i have to do?
3. What are all the weird circle platforms ALL over the island for? It says something about joy but the only thing i can put in them is a flower, What do i do here?
4. I managed to get the windmill thingy working (i didnt see the ladder till WAY late) and i got to the top, now it says 'wielder of fire arrows light the torch' or somit, so i wasted 40+ arrows TRYING to light the damn lighthouse with NO success, what do i have to do?
5. Theres this kid sat on the stairs and he complains he is 'annoyed' and wants to see a 'close up picture of a round pink thing', i took a picture of a pig (it was my first and ONLY guess) and he didnt like it, What is it Im meant to bring him?
> (the starting island, i forgot the name)
Tingle said there was a fairy living on the island where you start , so i sailed ALL the way down there (didnt want to be lazy and use the cyclone frog), i had a -Small- look around, observing the cave at the back where you get the pearl but found zilch, have i overlooked something REALLY obvious?
-OTHER-
1. I need to find the 8 Triforce pieces, i have already gone out to find 1 piece (i have that map from Tingle)(i went to the top right corner) and i couldnt get to it, is there a certain order you gotta do it in? and if so, what order?
2. I got a letter about a 'rockfall island' where is it? because it has the final bottle there.
3. What the duece do i do with the 'merchants flower'?

Hope you can help me out! I dont want to use a guide since i prefer to get advice off a human whos played it since you obviously have a way which would work lol

1.You roll into the tree to get him down.
2.Talk to the teacher on that Island with lots of people. Sorry it's been a while since I've played.
3. It's really hard to explain.
4. You need fire arrows?
5. Idk
6. You have to go to the top of the mountain and use the deku leaf to fly to the other end of the broken bridge.

And Idk the rest.

Well, first, lemme ask you something.

I'm at the 2nd temple and need to get those Deku children, so how do I get to the huge ol' fortress once i get to the middle rest stop when you need to fly with the deku tree and there's that tornado?

AleZ said:

I'm at the 2nd temple and need to get those Deku children, so how do I get to the huge ol' fortress once i get to the middle rest stop when you need to fly with the deku tree and there's that tornado?
Fly into the Tornado in the direction of the temple and avoid the flying thingys on the way (dont worry took me 2 weeks to do that bit <<;;)

:eek:fftopic: - Omg, someone else is playing loz:ww =D I started that game the same day i started Spirit Tracks and a week after I finished Phantom Hourglass :p I'm about to finish the second dungeon (the Forbidden Woods or w/e one) - :eek:fftopic:

Neko Yuki Pyrozanryu said:
-OTHER-
1. I need to find the 8 Triforce pieces, i have already gone out to find 1 piece (i have that map from Tingle)(i went to the top right corner) and i couldnt get to it, is there a certain order you gotta do it in? and if so, what order?
2. I got a letter about a 'rockfall island' where is it? because it has the final bottle there.
3. What the duece do i do with the 'merchants flower'?
1. There is no order. Just defeat the enemies in each room. Once you head to back to the main room, you will face 3 Darknuts. Defeat them and the room containing the chart will open. Stand on the wind mark and play the Wind's Requiem to get the chest,

2. Rock Spire Isle, I believe. It's near Tingle Island. Look for a shop ship.

3. Trade the flower (and other traded items) with the merchants on Mother & Child, Greatfish and Bomb Isles. The shop owner on Windfall Island will reward you with the magic armor.

AleZ said:

Fly into the Tornado in the direction of the temple and avoid the flying thingys on the way (dont worry took me 2 weeks to do that bit <<;;)
Yeah, I was having trouble going into the tornado.

And lightningbolt, I'm having Zelda fever, I've been playing Twilight Princess, Wind Waker, and maybe L2TP.

Ha, I have been playing WW for the first time, I got it for mah birfsdays this year.
I am in the freaking Forbidden Fortress the second time around.
I still can't figure it out.

Megamannt125 said:
Also, you have to light the lighthouse WHILE on the ferris wheel.
Wait whut?
On the ferris wheel/windmill, you have to shoot a fire arrow into the lighthouse at the exact right time while riding it.

Megamannt125 said:
Megamannt125 said:
Wait whut?
On the ferris wheel/windmill, you have to shoot a fire arrow into the lighthouse at the exact right time while riding it.
what side on or front?
What do you mean what side? There's only one side on the ferris wheel ._.

Megamannt125 said:
Megamannt125 said:
Megamannt125 said:
Wait whut?
what side on or front?
Hard to explain,
So like i ride the ferris wheel untill i reach the top

Megamannt125 said:
Megamannt125 said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
what side on or front?
Hard to explain,
So like i ride the ferris wheel untill i reach the top
Here watch this:
<object type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width="250" height="250" data='http://www.youtube.com/v/V9jj-P2JT04'>
<param name='AllowScriptAccess' value='never' />
<param name='wmode' value='transparent' />
<param name='movie' value='http://www.youtube.com/v/V9jj-P2JT04' /><param name='play' value='true' />
<param name='loop' value='true' /><param name='quality' value='high' /></object>

Back