• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

LOZ OOT playthrough has begun!

I have a question. Are you doing the playthrough 100 % (all items, item upgrades, every heart piece, all the Golden Skulltulas, etc.) or just a regular playthrough?

Are you kidding me? You're not even showing us, just telling us? That's just sad.

Yea...It's not really a playthrough. Get a capture card and record the damn thing. :B

Are you kidding me, L Lawliet? This playthrough is most riveting! It takes you around the world, making your heart beat a mile a minute! Just when you think it's going to plop you down to Earth, it starts up again! Never-ending excitement! Always running, never stopping, full-fledged, 24-hour excitement!

Slickyrider said:
Are you kidding me, L Lawliet? This playthrough is most riveting! It takes you around the world, making your heart beat a mile a minute! Just when you think it's going to plop you down to Earth, it starts up again! Never-ending excitement! Always running, never stopping, full-fledged, 24-hour excitement!
I like this guy.

Slickyrider said:
You do know that this event only will last ten to fifteen updates. Plus the sad part about it is that he is making his posts so short that he is lacking what he did to achieve the next level.

Slickyrider said:
This post inspired me.

You are now Totem of Faith #1.

OmegaMan said:
Slickyrider said:
This post inspired me.

Quit with the Totem of Faith crap, it's driving me round the bend :p

And Slickyrider's post was just a long drawn out version of mine, but still very true ;)

Marcus said:
OmegaMan said:
Slickyrider said:
This post inspired me.

Quit with the Totem of Faith crap, it's driving me round the bend :p

And Slickyrider's post was just a long drawn out version of mine, but still very true ;)
Alright, I'm inspired by the two of them. :p

Okay you guys some complications arose and so we will continue the playthrugh most likley this coming weekend.

... complications.. like your n64/wii dying, or complications like you're busy?

cuz.. i don't understand how you can exactly have complications with a playthrough like this.. :/

Well the complications are my firend only comes over on weekends, theres that and that we got busy and we had to take a break.

Yeah..there is such a thing as a "text-only Let's Play", but you can't just sporadically update like this:

UPDATE #1: Entered Goron Mines.

UPDATE #2: Killed Fyrus! Hooray!

Marcus did it right.

Come to think of it, it's a bit hard to make a text-only Zelda Let's Play.

Back