Red Candy
Father's Day Carnation
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (140) +
Hello everyone! I've recently been playing a whole lot of ACNH which has led me to be away from ACNL for quite a bit. But from time to time I still pop on to see what's happening. I realized that there are many people who still have New Leaf and are playing it still so I would like to try and help those who are with their dreamies! ~

My current villagers:
Marshal
Fauna
Bob
Rosie
Erik
Skye
Here are the rules!
-Each villager will be 4tbt!
-If multiple people want a certain villager at the time I will look to see who asked first to determine the person who gets it
-My town also has a bunch of stuff just everywhere that you are all totally able to help yourself too when arriving :)

Will update from time to time as to who is in boxes! You are also free to lurk here as well for a villager :) Hope to get these cuties to some good good homes! Have a good day! ^^

I’m not entirely sure how this works since I have only ever gotten villagers in nh but I have less than ten villagers in my town and am interested in Skye
ah ok! if you are still interested in her i'm available now to try and get her in boxes for ya :)

Hello! Ik it’s late but is Bob still available?
i‘m new to this, what means 4tbt?

Back