• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Low adrenaline games recommendations?

I recommend the games Calico, Littlewood, Coffee Talk

I've also heard good things about the game Cozy Grove, and the game called Unpacking

Just wanted to pop back in here and recommend Night in the Woods!! I recently got it and finished it and really love it. The graphics are really cute and the story is amazing. Even though its a linear story game, it IS replay-able since its literally impossible to 100% complete it your first playthrough. One example is that you get to choose between 2 friends to hang out with and become "best" friends with and you get a different ending scene based on which one you choose to hang out with more (it does not affect the main story line though).

Anyways, you play as a young girl named Mae (a black cat) who recently dropped out of college for unexplained reasons and moves back home with her parents in a small town. You go through her daily life from the moment she wakes up and you can decide how she spends her days. As you play the game you slowly piece together what happened and also discover what is happening to her town. There is a mystery aspect to it but it doesn't come to play until the latter half of the game, I think. There are super fun minigames you can discover too among other hidden achievements. I didn't know anything at all coming into the game and the ending completely blew my mind. I can't stress how amazing this game is, and how deep it gets. I don't want to spoil anything so I'll leave it at that. The mechanics are a side scroller platformer / sort of point and click. It is very dialogue heavy and there are many subplots to discover and lots of hidden characters with their own unique stories. And like I said I really love that it is replay-able since that probably is the thing I like least about games of this genre.

Also for reference this game took me about 15 hours to complete I think.

1642721743188.png
1642721717501.png

If you have a laptop me and my partner has recently been playing Garden Paws on steam, its a bit buggy sometimes but very cute and addictive.

Back