• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling LOTS of Unorderables, DLC, Island, Art, gyroids

How much for the golden set?

feel free to make an offer in tbt~ though unfortunately i just realized that i'm missing the wall torch so i might try to trade off other extra golden furniture to get a complete set tmr ;; unless you don't mind, i can sell the set cheaper to you! let me know :)

feel free to make an offer in tbt~ though unfortunately i just realized that i'm missing the wall torch so i might try to trade off other extra golden furniture to get a complete set tmr ;; unless you don't mind, i can sell the set cheaper to you! let me know :)

Luckily I already have the golden bed, screen, wall, floor, dresser AND the torch so I don't mind the missing item. I just wanted to complete the set but I figured I had to buy all you had haha

Luckily I already have the golden bed, screen, wall, floor, dresser AND the torch so I don't mind the missing item. I just wanted to complete the set but I figured I had to buy all you had haha

Aw sweeet! ; u; i was so shocked when i realized i actually had the torch missing lol. because i had the carpet missing before too so i had to trade with someone to get the carpet!

also i just saw your other thread and i have an extra pave chair and underwater wall too if you're interested!

Aw sweeet! ; u; i was so shocked when i realized i actually had the torch missing lol. because i had the carpet missing before too so i had to trade with someone to get the carpet!

also i just saw your other thread and i have an extra pave chair and underwater wall too if you're interested!

Omg yes. So do I have to buy all of the Golden Set from you or can I just get the pieces I'm missing?

Omg yes. So do I have to buy all of the Golden Set from you or can I just get the pieces I'm missing?

i do rather sell it all >< i have other leftover pieces too that idk what i'll do because people don't really buy them by piece. aaand i just realized that i can't find my underwater wall, and most likely is because of the villager plot that landed right in the pile of my wallpapers yesterday which was dumb QQ. guess i couldn't recover everything from the police department.

but i'm sure i still have the pave chair - i could maybe sell everything i have to you for 40tbt? consider the chair the replacement of the torch :p price could still be negotiable!

Last edited:
i do rather sell it all >< i have other leftover pieces too that idk what i'll do because people don't really buy them by piece. aaand i just realized that i can't find my underwater wall, and most likely is because of the villager plot that landed right in the pile of my wallpapers yesterday which was dumb QQ. guess i couldn't recover everything from the police department.

but i'm sure i still have the pave chair - i could maybe sell everything i have to you for 40tbt? consider the chair the replacement of the torch :p price could still be negotiable!

40 TBT is fine. I don't mind taking everything from the set. I'm just running out of storage room. That is all. :p Bummer about the Underwater Wall but I'll live lol

Last edited:
40 TBT is fine. I don't mind taking everything from the set. I'm just running out of storage room. That is all. :p Bummer about the Underwater Wall but I'll live lol

I was trying to tt a few days ahead just to see if i can find it in my museum but i couldn't, and didn't want to tt anymore because i'm doing a villager auction right now and don't wanna reach her move date yet xD

But when i come across the wallpaper i'll let you know in case you haven't found it yet!

i'll add you now and i'll drop the items at your town? :3

I was trying to tt a few days ahead just to see if i can find it in my museum but i couldn't, and didn't want to tt anymore because i'm doing a villager auction right now and don't wanna reach her move date yet xD

But when i come across the wallpaper i'll let you know in case you haven't found it yet!

i'll add you now and i'll drop the items at your town? :3

Yes that sounds wonderful! Lemme add you and open my gate! :3

I'd love to buy your campus set! Please give me a price if it hasn't been bought already, I can give 8mill or even more (Don't know how much it goes for)

Last edited:
I'd love to buy your campus set! Please give me a price if it hasn't been bought already, I can give 8mill or even more (Don't know how much it goes for)

Hey! the set is still available :) but i do prefer tbt more if that's possible - looking for maybe 20 or 25tbt if that's okay?

hmm keeps saying i'm unable to connect with your device >< thinking i might open my gates instead and you could see if you can come in?

Ah okay let me know when you're back~ sorry about that!

Last edited:
Can I buy the neutral paiting, Mystic statue, and school cap for 50tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

add the sporty wall to for 70 tbt. I can go higher if needed!

Back