• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling LOTS of Unorderables, DLC, Island, Art, gyroids

Can I buy the neutral paiting, Mystic statue, and school cap for 50tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

add the sporty wall to for 70 tbt. I can go higher if needed!

yes of course! - that's a lot though! i was imagining maybe just at most 20 or 30 tbt if it's only 4 items *_*...

Flip Flops, Jungle Wall, Life Preserver and Snorkel Mask for 15 TBT?

Last edited:
Flip Flops, Jungle Wall, Life Preserver and Snorkel Mask for 15 TBT?

sure thing! if you could open your gates as i quickly gather the items i can deliver quickly :)

EDIT: i might not be able to find snorkel mask *double checking currently* but if i can't, 10tbt is fine ;-;

EDIT2: nvm i found it! i'm so messy lol. let me know when you're ready~

Last edited:
hmm keeps saying i'm unable to connect with your device >< thinking i might open my gates instead and you could see if you can come in?

Ah okay let me know when you're back~ sorry about that!

If you could open your gates that would be awesome:) I'm back thankfully

sure thing! if you could open your gates as i quickly gather the items i can deliver quickly :)

EDIT: i might not be able to find snorkel mask *double checking currently* but if i can't, 10tbt is fine ;-;

EDIT2: nvm i found it! i'm so messy lol. let me know when you're ready~

Haha it's okay. I'll be available soon. Had to run to the store.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok opening gates now. I'll send TBT here real quick.

Haha it's okay. I'll be available soon. Had to run to the store.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok opening gates now. I'll send TBT here real quick.

Kay i'll come to you now! i was eating lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg so sorry! I left to play some game>.<

i actually still had my gates opened up until now but you still didn't come yet >_< can you let me know again when you're ready? i'll open again when you are~! :)

Last edited:
Didn't realize I was looking at another of your threads. I'm interested in the Ancient Wall and Tile, Classroom Wall and Floor, and Music room wall. I'm not really sure TBT values, and I do have them, just all in the bank right now. What would you like for them? And maybe the flowery painting.

Didn't realize I was looking at another of your threads. I'm interested in the Ancient Wall and Tile, Classroom Wall and Floor, and Music room wall. I'm not really sure TBT values, and I do have them, just all in the bank right now. What would you like for them? And maybe the flowery painting.

Haha hey again! just checked to make sure i have them all. how does 24 tbt sound? :3

Back