• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Lots Of Random Things!

Well, it seems fair to me, tell me when you?re available since at this moment I am, and I don?t know if I can do so much tomorrow

Last edited:
Right now! FC is 0362 0218 6517

Okay, added! I'm sure you wanted dropoff, so once your gates open i'll be there c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Right now! FC is 0362 0218 6517

Well, it's been 30 minutes so I'm gonna head off. Hopefully we can trade tomorrow :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, it seems fair to me, tell me when you?re available since at this moment I am, and I don?t know if I can do so much tomorrow

Sorry but is it fine if we trade another day? If you're not available tomorrow that's fine with me, just VM when you are. I'm just really tired because I was up all night yesterday, sorry :'D

Can i get artic camo tee, beatnik tee, brown glasses, green tie dye tank, hanten shirt, lotuc tank dress, orange laceup dress. :3

Can i get artic camo tee, beatnik tee, brown glasses, green tie dye tank, hanten shirt, lotuc tank dress, orange laceup dress. :3

Sure! For how much? I'm not good with prices :'3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Regal set for 35,000 igb?

Sure, pickup or drop off?

- - - Post Merge - - -

is drop off okay?

also I no longer need the dresser, but I'll still give you the 5K for the table :)

Alright! Just VM me when you're available c:

You can drop it off at mind, let me add you and I'll vm you when the gates are open

Hey, are you online now?

Here?s my order in case you forgot:

Hi there. I looked through the catalog and I like to take the wash station, the siphon and the regal collection for 50K IGN. It's a fair price?

I?ve added you

Last edited:
Hey, are you online now?

Here?s my order in case you forgot:

I?ve added you

Yep, I'm on, if you didn't see I commented on your page right when you posted this, LOL
Did you want pickup or drop off?

Hello I was wondering if it would be possible to buy a Corinthian Post for 50k in game bells.

Back