• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Lots Of Random Things!

Trix

Messy Clown
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (77) +
Hello! I decided to clean out my closet, I don't have much good things but I hope someone has interest in these!

What i'm selling: http://moridb.com/catalogs/RBMJPuPpKm

I'm accepting both IGB and TBT, so make your offer!

(I can also order the entire regal set minus the chair if anyone wants it.)

*Please like this post so I see you commented!

Last edited:
Hi! Could I buy the ironing set, the ivy wall, the digital photo frame and the lava lamp from you for 15,000 IGB?

One. The catalog cost for the bunk bed is 2,800. I'm offering 2,000 in IGB and 2 Tbt tofill the rest.

Do you have the rest of the ranch set? I'll buy the table for now for 5000 IGB k?

Last edited:
Hi there. I looked through the catalog and I like to take the wash station, the siphon and the regal collection for 50K IGN. It's a fair price?

I've already sold both of those, but if you really want them I can order the items for you. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, when are you available?

Ooh yes please! I'm tired of waiting for Timmys to rotate them lol

could I please get the ranch dresser and the ranch table? is 5k igb alright?

Do you have the rest of the ranch set? I'll buy the table for now for 5000 IGB k?

In the ranch set I have the:
- ranch chair
- ranch couch
- ranch dresser
- ranch flooring
- ranch table
- ranch tea table
- ranch wall
It's not the entire set, but would you like to buy those items? c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there. I looked through the catalog and I like to take the wash station, the siphon and the regal collection for 50K IGN. It's a fair price?

Well, I usually see full sets selling for 50k, so do you think 60k is a better price? c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

could I please get the ranch dresser and the ranch table? is 5k igb alright?

Sure! Pickup or dropoff? :>

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooh yes please! I'm tired of waiting for Timmys to rotate them lol

Okay, I've ordered them! You can VM me when you're available if that's cool with you c:

Back