• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Lots of flowers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like all of these to be roses if available:

1 Orange
2 Black
1 Purple
3 Red
3 Yellow
4 White

Thanks!

My FC is: 1075-1538-1610

I'll tell you when I can pick up the flowers!

Last edited:
did I go to your town? Note: I should NOT multitask!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I totally did. Another person has a giveaway and they told me to go to their town and I thought it was theirs haha XD

Last edited:
did I go to your town? Note: I should NOT multitask!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I totally did. Another person has a giveaway and they told me to go to their town and I thought it was theirs haha XD

Haha oopsie. It's totally fine, no worries! Your lillies are still here if you want them :3

okay i'll come and get them then. At least I probably gave you a good laugh! or total confusion...
oh and I like your picture of gaston it is wonderful XD

okay i'll come and get them then. At least I probably gave you a good laugh! or total confusion...
oh and I like your picture of gaston it is wonderful XD

Haha yeah it's totally not a problem! And thank you :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Closing thread for the night! There will be more flowery goodness tomorrow :)

Haha yeah it's totally not a problem! And thank you :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Closing thread for the night! There will be more flowery goodness tomorrow :)

Yay I will try to catch you tomorrow for this super awesome giveaway! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also we have like the same siggie~we're cool ^^

I just restarted today after not playing for a few months!! Can I have 2 black lilies & 2 black roses & 2 black tulips & Pink Hydrangea & 1 Pink Azalea & 1 White Azalea. Thanks!

May i please have 4 pink lilies , 1 hydrangea bush & 1 white azalea ? If you still have them

I just restarted today after not playing for a few months!! Can I have 2 black lilies & 2 black roses & 2 black tulips & Pink Hydrangea & 1 Pink Azalea & 1 White Azalea. Thanks!

I have 2 black lilies, 2 black roses, 1 pink and 1 white azalea reserved for you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I have 2 purple roses and 2 blue violets?

I only have one purple rose left, but you can have that and the violets if you want :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I have 2 pink azaleas & 10 white lilies? (if available) :)

Sure!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you still have any pink lilies left, may I have 4? That's all I want. :)

Oh yeah, there are plenty left for you :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back