• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Lots! Flowers, Art, Gulliver, carpet, walls, Dinos, Golden furniture, pics

Flower totals were updated on the main post just for you Fox. Come whenever.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure, I'll still be on Mel. Thanks for your patience.
Thank you! ^^ So it's a total of 155 flowers plus the painting.
155*2000+100000 = 410k right?
I'll get the money and go to your town ^^

Sorry Over, Fox wanted the rest of my hybrds. You can have my duplicate arts though, which should be Valiant, warm, common, dynamic, fine and scary.

May I buy all of your pink cosmos, pink carnations and pink tulips?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, just noticed they are gone. Nvm.

I might have to do more than one trip as I'm not sure the locker space is enough, if you don't mind. But I'll pay you first.

I'm ready for the pics and yes I would like all, 1.6 mill? And are you opening

16 pictures times 100k is 1.6 million, Love.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've been open.

I'll take the rest of your roses, I'm not available to trade at the moment though because I'm not at home. Wait just read that post nevermind 😞😞

Last edited:
Love see we handshook and I had someone in my town a second ago. You should see me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Waiting for Fox to come for the last of the flowers and the famous , and Love to come for the pictures, all near the gate.

may I buy any orange cosmos and black tulips you have left

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh darn I see I'm too late... womp womp

Sorry Over, Fox wanted the rest of my hybrds. You can have my duplicate arts though, which should be Valiant, warm, common, dynamic, fine and scary.

That's fine. I'll buy all of those, excluding the common painting. I'd also like to add the samgyetang :]

Fox is still stocking up on hybrids. After Fox leavs I'll get my art and add the people asking for it.

Very close Mel, 10 minutes tops. ^^;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Opening now Over and Mel, tanks for your patience.

Art,pictures, and flowers are all gone. Is there anyone I missed?

I would like to buy the following:

- Blue Tarp
- Classroom Wall
- Headkerchief

Offer: 200k. Please send a VM when you are ready to trade.

Back