• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Lots! Flowers, Art, Gulliver, carpet, walls, Dinos, Golden furniture, pics

Sub Zippo

Bells
Switch
7482-9780-9896
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (65) +
Edit - Art , pictures, and Flowers have all been purchased or spoken for.

Hi all, I have a LOT of stuff to sell. This thread is very much overdue. Going to be around for most of tonight and Sunday, will try to open whenever possible late next week.

I apologize if I list anything I've sold out of or don't have. I'm only human. Also, I use guides to try to always buy authentic art but if I sell you a fake piece of art by mistake, please let me know so I can refund your purchase.

Golden Furniture
100k, available at retail
Golden Bed, Chair, Floor, Wall

Dinosaur models
100k each
Dimetrodon, Sabertooth, 2x Tricera, iguaodon, 2x Ankylo, 2x Megacero, Pachy, 2x Styraco

Snowman items
50k each
Snow Man, Snowman Bed, Snowman Dresser, Snowman table, Snowman matryoshka, Snowman Carpet, 2x ski slope floor, ice floor,

Gulliver Items, event items, or misc
25k each
2x Mummy's casket, 3x Tribal Mask, 2x Shamrock Clock, Anchor, 2x Octopus chair, cool globe, Football fish lamp, honeybee chest, squid chair, beetle chair, Harvest tv, 2xBig Ben, 2x rooster of barcelos, 2x Kinderdijk Windmill, 2x Manneken Pis, Arc de Triomphe, Pirate's Armor, Mermaid Statue, Matryoshka, Moon, Hula Doll, Keg, Skeleton Figurine, Tapestry, helm, Eifel Tower, smoker, Moai Statue, Samurai suit, Wheat bundle, creepy bat stone, Samgyetang, 2x mouth of truth, nutcracker, Pagota, Resetti model, Ultra Hand, Shamrock hat, Sailboat model, Ship's compass.

Wallpaper and flooring
25k each
Mushroom mural, western vista, tearoom wall, concrete wall, backgammon wall, shoji screen, harvest wall, chain-link fence

3x block floor, concrete floor, ancient tile, basement floor, 2x tatami, sidewalk, backyard lawn, bath tile, harvest rug, sci-fi floor

Last edited:
5 pink carnations, 5 blue roses, 5 red carnations, 5 pink roses, and 5 black roses for 50k

Last edited:
I'll add you and open my gates, and help you pick them. Please no running.

Gates were oepn kay, but now I'm closing to add more friends. Adding you now, fox and love. Come whenever you see me open.

I'd rather wait until you finish the trades before me. I want to know how many hybrids you have left, so I can buy them all together with the painting ^^
Just let me know after you finish the trades, the number of them ^^
I'll add you in advance.

Gate is open again. Yes, you can take the remainder of the hybrids Fox.

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay, I'll let you know Fox. hopefully they show soon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Love, do you want one of each picture or the duplicates as well?

The only one taken from the list is the Famous, Mel. I'll get them ready for you after I tend to the sales infront of you. Hopefully that doesn't take long. I've been waiting for a few minutes now.

How many pink roses do you have left? I'd like to buy the rest of them. Also double paintings, like the Valient statue, warm painting, dynamic painting, fine painting and scary painting ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, If you're too busy I don't mind doing the trade tomorrow :]

Alright, so 1.6million?

Will you still be on in 30 minutes? I can always just go do something else if you need some breathing room.

Flower totals were updated on the main post just for you Fox. Come whenever.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure, I'll still be on Mel. Thanks for your patience.

Sorry didn't see your message yes I also want the duplicatee

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please let me know how much I owe you and whenyour open

Back