• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looks like I'm back in Bevelle

Foxxie

𝔽𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝔹𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕍𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕨𝕠𝕠𝕕
Bells
Switch
5327-7490-3517
Cherry (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Voodoo Doll
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Red Candy
Cake
Hi everyone,

Just returned to my New Leaf town, Bevelle, after quite a long time. I've been checking in occasionally, but haven't really played since getting perfect town status and all dreamies in place.

I've been playing New Horizons, but sadly my family cannot have their own towns so I can't play with them (after hearing that multiplayer towns leave a lot to be desired we decided not to bother sharing). But we do all have New Leaf towns, so they have returned to playing and so have I :)

I'll mostly be working on maintenance and completing catalogues etc. I have all of the fossils but I believe I still need some fish and bugs.

Anyway, it's nice to see people are still playing New Leaf, it's such a good game! If anyone wants to visit Bevelle, my DA is in my sig.

See you all around
Foxxie

Back