• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Looking to sell perfect cherries in someone else's town!

Tammyface

Bells
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Cake
Cake
Feedback
100% (1) +
If cherries aren't your native fruit, I get a ton more bells when I sell them to Reese :D I'll leave you a 10k tip too for letting me come over, so post here if you're willing to have me! :]
<--Friend code is yonder! haha

You can come to my town! c: If I can go to yours?? I need to get 6 signatures for a petition hahah!
My code is down below, I've added you

Yes sure! Do you think we could do it tomorrow though? It's 2 AM here and the internet is going to be shut off hahaha, parents. That would help tremendously! I would love to help you though

I might find someone else for the cherries by then, but if you still need signatures then PM me and you can still come! Thanks anyways :D

Oh damn! *facepalm* I totally forgot Re-Tail doesn't open for about another hour! ><
Arrrgh sorry about that... but If your willing to wait an hour and don't get anyone else by then then you still can!

Ohh noes! It's midnight here so I don't know if I'll be awake until then but if I am and don't find anyone else until then, I'd be happy to come! :p

I'd be happy to help if you'd like to come over.

Well, I've seen you have already gotten help. :c I'm sorry I couldn't...(the no wifi was a threat, should have known. :p) Well if you ever need anything else let me know!

Aww it's fine! and LOLL my parents always used to make threats like that (I think they've just given up now hahahah) But yeah thanks anyways! :)

Back