• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Looking to organize a meet up of 20-somethings!

0pizzachu23

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (9) +
I KNOW I ain't the only one in my age bracket playing this game.
HELLOOOOOOOOO! ANYBODY OUT THEEEEEEEEERE?!

Meh, nothing I guess. I'm just like a working guy in his 20s hoping to find people around my age to play with? I just joined the forums. Suppose I'll go back to lurking now. >_>

Of course, just as I say this, massive lag on my end. Sorry bout that ;; I'm totally down for a get-together at some other time though! My internet's pretty much slowed to a crawl over here.

I'm a twenty-something student who's also interested in playing New Leaf with other adults!

Let me know whenever it is - Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays during the day are best for me atm.

I'm a twenty-something who plays c:
I'll play with you!

Wooo, old people club. 8)
(There have to be thirty- and forty-something users on this site but I haven't seen anyone yet, so for now we're the oldies I guess.)

Hahaha wow I haven't checked this in a while.
Whassupwhassupwhassup? Errybody over 19 do THIS with your hand!
Errybody in a red shirt jump up and down! *canthelptherickandmorty100timesforever.com*

Hai sooo I'll add all you guys and open my gates tonight? I'm having mah first super adult dinner party in my new pad wherein I will be playing ACNL the whole time and I guess that means you're all invited? Wheee!

I am 25 so count me in. If you add me please pm me so i can add you back

Last edited:
Back