Buying Looking to complete wishlist!

may i purchase everything except the milk case, kitchen sink, and ice cream case? that should be a total of 28TBT

That would actually knock it down to 27tbt.
19 regular items = 19tbt
2 paintings = 8tbt
=
27tbt

Can we trade tomorrow?

Last edited:
I'll do 5 TBT per item with an extra 10 TBT for it's total and I'm willing to sell you a large order. Deal? I don't know specifics but I will guarantee it be at least 3 items. Let me look.

Last edited:
I'll do 5 TBT per item with an extra 10 TBT for it's total and I'm willing to sell you a large order. Deal? I don't know specifics but I will guarantee it be at least 3 items. Let me look.

could you please tell me which items you can get? i'll order then! thanks so much!

I got you the link's hat, hero boot's, link's outfit.

And the... snow globe, snow bunny, snowman matroyshka, splattershot, small igloo.

And the, muumuu.

Last edited:
I can get anything else you need from your list if you need it ^^

Ok. I actually had just edited the post with new items. Can you take a look, please? :)

Will be watchin' Attack On Titan. Half-here. Half-there.

how much would you be asking for in total?

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes!

here is the catch; I will have to work on it starting tomorrow morning because I am quite sleepy atm ;v; I am in the EST timezone, so just hit me up with a p.m and everything you need either re-vised or not if I'm not around & someone has offered you items ! (wow long post LOL)

here is the catch; I will have to work on it starting tomorrow morning because I am quite sleepy atm ;v; I am in the EST timezone, so just hit me up with a p.m and everything you need either re-vised or not if I'm not around & someone has offered you items ! (wow long post LOL)

ofc! ill send you the pm tonight, in case i get any new offers! thank you so much! good night :)

I can get you the aurora screen, black tights, blue ballet outfit, the rest of the classic set that you need, galaxy floor, heavy tome, large tea table, microwave, polka dot wall, stack of clothes and wall mounted TV. I don't know if anyone has offered you anything from this list beforehand, so just let me know :)

Back