• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Looking to cataloge white grand piano and white piano bench

Xcourt560x

Bells
Feedback
100% (272) +
Hey just like the title said I’m looking to cataloge the white grand piano and white piano bench. I will happily pay bells or NMT or if u want i could take a look at ur wishlist and see if I have anything for u to catalogue in return. Just let me know below :)

I don’t have a piano seat but I have a white grand piano you can catalog. Do you happen to have a Choco baby bear, Choco/Checkered/Tweed Papa bear I can catalog? If not I’ll do it for free. I’m mostly wanting to figure out how the messaging works on here since I haven’t made a trade yet.

Last edited:
hi! i have the white piano bench :) here's my wishlist, if you have anything id love to catalogue it! also you can keep the piano bench, i don't have a need for it at the moment

Back