• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying LF garden bench DIY

Bells
Switch
3607-1600-4326
Feedback
100% (2) +
Hello, I’m looking to buy the DIY recipe for the garden bench. I can pay in bells and NMT. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello, I’m looking to catalogue or buy the 50 inch wall-mounted TV and the DIY recipe for the garden bench. Just name your price and I’ll see if I have what you want in return. Thanks!
I checked my inventory, and I have the TV. It looks like it costs 22,000 bells in my catalogue so I'd be fine with that.

Edit: If you prefer to save your bells, I can trade for an item instead. I'm just not sure what you have.

Last edited:
I checked my inventory, and I have the TV. It looks like it costs 22,000 bells in my catalogue so I'd be fine with that.

Edit: If you prefer to save your bells, I can trade for an item instead. I'm just not sure what you have.
Oh, I can pay with bells, no problem! Just let me know whenever you’re available ☺️

Back