• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Looking to Buy a Tarantula

Adnorable88

Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
0% (0) +
If anyone is good at catching Tarantulas, then I have a request for you. I'm trying to fill up my encyclopedia (and museum). I'm willing to pay 10,000 bells for it which is 2,000 more than sale price. I've tried catching one myself with no such luck as I keep getting caught. Plus, I'm not really comfortable with catching them if I can avoid it. So please, help me if you can. Thanks.

Nobody can give you a tarantula, as bugs and fish can't be dropped. You'll have to catch one yourself.

Try catching them late, around 2-3am
and always have your net ready~
if you have it unequiped they wont attack you, so.. maybe
while looking for them you can unequip, then when you find one equip it?
idk, they're much easier to catch than the scorpion though > <;;

Well, my friend... as far as I know, bugs and fishes aren't buyable/sellable. You have to catch them yourself.

Yeah Tarantulas are tricky to catch cuz they are pretty fast you only get one chance or your character gets bit and blacks out (I always seem to pass out). I just go wild with my net c:
Good luck!

Yeah Tarantulas are tricky to catch cuz they are pretty fast you only get one chance or your character gets bit and blacks out (I always seem to pass out). I just go wild with my net c:
Good luck!

The best way to catch them is to keep a safe distance, take out your net, and slowly sneak toward it. It will stay still and hiss at you. Don't worry, just keep slowly approaching it until you are close enough and then swing your net and you'll have it.

Back