• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Looking for these... (IGB + Fruits Basket?)

Mayor_Haruka

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hello! Um.. I'm a new member as well as a new Mayor in my town. (My town is only 10 days old x-x) I'm just looking for the following items:

Pastel-Stripe Tee
Soft-Serve Lamp
After School Jacket
Tiger Jacket
BB Tee

I don't have much to offer :( If anyone could do me this favor, I will pay what the items are worth +10k IGB and bring over a fruits basket! (Or you can come to my town if you prefer, though it's pretty bare at the moment!)

Last edited:
Hello! Um.. I'm a new member as well as a new Mayor in my town. (My town is only 10 days old x-x) I'm just looking for the following items:

Pastel-Stripe Tee
Soft-Serve Lamp
After School Jacket
Tiger Jacket
BB Tee

I don't have much to offer :( If anyone could do me this favor, I will pay what the items are worth +10k IGB and bring over a fruits basket! (Or you can come to my town if you prefer, though it's pretty bare at the moment!)

I can get you the soft serve lamp, the after school jacket, and the bb tee! I can come over to your town and deliver them as soon as you'd like, just let me know! My fc is 0877-0948-9296 :p

Ahh, thanks so much for replying! Didn't think anyone would wanna waste their time on a noob Mayor! :blush: So that all comes out to 1,892 + the 10k = 11,892! Alright~The bells on the ground will be your payment!

I will comment on your page tomorrow afternoon when my gates are open! My FC is: 0963-1895-7929 :D :D

Last edited:
Dude we all start somewhere, it's no trouble! :D So tomorrow 8/8/17 you wanna do the trade is what i'm hearing?

Yes! Sometime in the afternoon or early evening good for you? I will comment to ask you if you're ready!~ I'm pretty sure we're in the same timezone btw! (EDT) :D :D :D

Back