• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying looking for bushes, mushrooms and flowers

Beanz

Sophisticated Hi-C drinker
Bells
Switch
1874-6412-6607
Flimsy Watering Can
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Feedback
100% (138) +
i want my town to have a fall theme so im currently looking for 12 sweet olive starts, 12 holly starts, any mushrooms you have (i don’t care how much or what kind) and red, white, and yellow pansys. i will pay whatever you want for all these items (igb or tbt), thank you.

Hello! I have lots of stumps in my town so I can start saving mushrooms for you! I have TONS of flowers in almost any color and as you may know I REALLY want to get rid of them so if you wanna come over to my town and take red/white/yellow/orange flowers just tell me! I can give you all of that for free! I will be on the lookout at my emporium for the bushes! Free!

i want my town to have a fall theme so im currently looking for 12 sweet olive starts, 12 holly starts, any mushrooms you have (i don’t care how much or what kind) and red, white, and yellow pansys. i will pay whatever you want for all these items (igb or tbt), thank you.

hello! i can offer any mushroom/start/pansy color for 1 tbt each! if interested, just let me know how much you need of each item c:

Hello! I have lots of stumps in my town so I can start saving mushrooms for you! I have TONS of flowers in almost any color and as you may know I REALLY want to get rid of them so if you wanna come over to my town and take red/white/yellow/orange flowers just tell me! I can give you all of that for free! I will be on the lookout at my emporium for the bushes! Free!
thanks, keroppi. that’s very nice of you :)

hello! i can offer any mushroom/start/pansy color for 1 tbt each! if interested, just let me know how much you need of each item c:
i’ll buy 24 olive starts and holly starts (12 of both) and 6 flat and 6 skinny mushrooms so that’s 36 tbt? (correct me if im wrong)

i’ll won’t be available from 1 pm to 5 pm est but we can trade anytime after that. just tell me which times you’re available and i can see when i can schedule with both of you. :)

Last edited:
thanks, keroppi. that’s very nice of you :)

i’ll buy 24 olive starts and holly starts (12 of both) and 6 flat and 6 skinny mushrooms so that’s 36 tbt? (correct me if im wrong)

i’ll won’t be available from 1 pm to 5 pm est but we can trade anytime after that. just tell me which times you’re available and i can see when i can schedule with both of you. :)
Would you like to come over at 6pm?

anytime after 5pm works for me! feel free to ping me and i’ll have everything ready for drop off c:

@Mr_Keroppi, @digimon i'm available now, an hour earlier than i expected. i over estimated how long my family even was going to take so im ready to trade whenever ya'll are. :D

hiya! i can swing by now if that works for you! i'll boot my game up and wait to see your gates c:
uhh have we added each other's fc? i remember that i have traded with you before idk if i still have your fc. im registered as nat btw

uhh have we added each other's fc? i remember that i have traded with you before idk if i still have your fc. im registered as nat btw

i think we might have but just in case, my fc is 5129-6971-8888. i'll try adding the fc in your sig now too
edit: ah wait, i just realized that was your dream address 😅

ok im opening my gates now but ill check if i have yours in a moment. then ill send tbt

Back