Looking for these DLC items (Especially the Jingle TV and the Wreath)

Corey O.

Bells
tokonoma (Japan)
carp banner (Japan)
sandcastle (Europe)
festive wreath (Japan)
Jingle TV (Europe)
hagoita (Japan)
Emperor's cap (Japan)
Bonbori lamp (Japan)

I'm not sure what I can offer for these besides the snowman vanity...or some money, but hopefully someone can help me out.

Last edited:
Really? Can I have them all?

But I guess more importantly I should ask: What is your asking price?

Free. I don't play anymore and I have enough Bells so I don't see any reason(s) as to why you should pay

Really? Awesome! Would you happen to have the bamboo grass or any other Japan exclusives?
As for a time. You're in Australia right? So that means you're one day ahead of me. Can we get together On your Saturday (which would make it my Friday)? Or do you have another time that would fit your schedule better?

hmmm. I'm pretty sure Saturday is fine, and I have all Japanese exclusives :)

Awesome! Cause I would love to have the rest of them too! How about a time? Maybe....6pm your time? And also, Can I come to your town as well? I want to see what it looks like.

Ok, Restarting this because Bidoof (although gave a valiant effort) and I had router compatibility issues, I was not able to get the items. So if someone with a router that is compatible with or identical to the Linksys brand has the items, I would like to negotiate a trade (or if you want to just give them to me free, that's ok too ;) )

I could try sending them through the mail via wifi to you

Yeah, try that.

But my question is: If you can't visit my town because our routers won't work together, wouldn't it be the same for wifi mail?

Back