• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Looking for these items

BubblesxD

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
For this items, I can give either bells, up to about 10 baskets of any perfect fruit (baskets of 9) or a mixture of the two. The items I am looking for are pretty random:
The amiibo items:
-Cinnamoroll and kiki and lala sets (including outfits)
- The board game and donut box (I think from Claudes RV- not fully sure)
-Horoscope set (Cancer table, libra scales etc) - DLC and from RVs I think
- Flower bouquet (I think its from weeding day but I think its so coolxD)
Along with other stuff from weeding day especially
- Sunflower stereo
- Tulip dresser
- Cosmos fan
- Lily lamp
- Pansy table
- Lily record player (and other stuff if possible!)

Along with the other DLC:
- Sunrise lamp
- Shaved ice lamp
- Full- moon vanity
- Cherry blossom clock
- Pumpkin pie
- Afternoon Tea Set
- Fedora chair
- Newprint Helmet
- Generals fan

I understand a lot of this is rare and hard to come by and sorry its a lot but please reply if you would like to trade, I can offer lots of fruit and bells! :)

Hi! I can help you out, but I sell items for TBT.. It's the currency you earn when posting here on the forum.
So if you make a few more posts you'll get there in no time! :)

I can get both the Cinnamoroll and Kiki and Lala sets at 3TBT/item.
Next to those I can also order you these DLC items at 2TBT/item:
- Full- moon vanity
- Cherry blossom clock

Hello !

I can get you the whole horoscope set, the sunrise lamp, the full-moon vanity, the cherry blossom clock, and I think I have the cosmos fan somewhere :)

I would like baskets of perfect fruits (exept pears) :)

Hello!

Honestly not sure if I am replying correct I am new :) Is perfect peaches okay for the DLC and other stuff? :) I am available now for a couple of hours :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I will trade you for the two sanrio sets when I get the currency money :)

I don't really need anything. :] I only really look for TBT so is it okay if you pay one? It's fine if you don't want one.

I maybe could!

I?m quite new just getting used to this :D do i have enough to pay? it says I have 4 (I think its the correct thing) If so how do I pay?

Okay!

Thanks! How many would you like?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Getting the hang of liking posts and replying I think! :)

Oof, sorry about that! Okay, I can possibly accept one since orderables are really cheap.

Thanks! I got it. Let me know your FC and I can come visit (or you can visit mine if you want)

Yes, visitor messages are just messages that you can just quickly put that will appear in someone's profile.

Hi, I could trade you a tulip dresser and lily record player for 2 baskets of perfect pears or cherries

btw, you can get the Pumpkin pie from Jack rv

Hi, which items are you still looking for?

I can get you:

Sunrise Lamp
Full-Moon Vanity

Last edited:
Back