• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Splatoon Looking for teamates to start a squad!

What do you want to audition for?

• I would like to audition to be a reserve!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Awesomeness1230

😎
Bells
Flea
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Ancient Candle
Yellow Candy
August Birthstone (Peridot)
ど
Hey, please forgive me if this is in the wrong place. I would like to start a squad. I am looking for inklings of level 10 and above. I am not fussy about what weapon you use but here are some main weapons I would like:

Chargers
Shooters
Splatlings

You may have noticed that I missed out sloshers and rollers. This is because the roller slot is taken up (by me :) and sloshers are my least favourite in skill. If you have a slosher and you are very good with it then sure you can be in the squad, but I will need to see you battle first.

Auditions

Yes, you have to audition to get in. That is, unless three people or less sign up. Auditions will take place on Saturday 15th November at 11.00am GMT+1. If you cannot make it I will see if I can change the date, but if you are in a different timezone I cannot promise I can find a time that works for everyone. Therefore a date will be decided if too many people cannot make it whatsoever.
This will be decided at the time so that everyone who can't make the original date can make the other date.

If you get in the team:

If you make it, congrats! There are lots of training sessions to be done. You will each recieve a PM telling you that you got in and a manual telling giving you tips and infomation. It will not include how to use your weapon of choice (that is up to you) but it includes things about what to do in certain situations. These are just ideas though. Remember imagination is one of the best skills to have in Splatoon! Thinking outside the box often saves you from getting splatted.

If I get in the team, does this mean I can't play solo in battles anymore?

No! Anything outside and most stuff inside the squad is completely up to you. Including the splatfest.
You do NOT all have to choose the same thing. If you all just pick the same option as a coincidence, then that is perfectly okay, but please don't feel like you have to pick the same as your teammates.

What happens if I can't make a battle?

If by any chance a teammate cannot make it to a battle (and this will happen sometime) then a reserve will replace them. The reserve needs to be confident with all weapon types and be level 10 or over. This is also true if you just don't want to make a battle, e.g

How long will the auditions last?

The auditions will last no longer than an hour and a half. However I do want to see people battle with certain weapons and in certain modes. As watching is not yet an option, I will be playing. Don't feel you have to not splat me or anything. Please don't be offended if I ask you to battle more than once. I want to see everyone battle at least once.

Will the matches be posted on Youtube?

No! This group is merely for fun, not for getting popular with fellow Youtubers. If someone wants to post a video and link it to their blog or something, go ahead but please do not feel like you have to make yourself look good.

Can I sign up if I am in another squad?

Absolutely! There is no limit to how many squads you can be in. It is also true vice versa that if you join this squad and then join another, then we won't kick you out.

Can I leave the squad if I get in later on if I wish?

Sure you can! Group members will come and go as time passes. And we can't force you to battle with us, can we? If a member leaves then auditions will go underway and a new member will be decided.
Or the reserve replaces the absent member and we find a new reserve, either way.

Do I have to wear the same gear as everyone else?

No! Part of being in this squad (as I've said so many times) is that you don't have to do anything the same as your teammates. Except abide the rules there are of course.

Rules:

Be respectful

Be nice

Don't give out any personal info or have your nickname as your real life name.

Don't throw a hissy fit if you don't get in.

Try your best

If you have any questions, ask me!

Form:

This is a form to fill in

Nickname:
Weapons:
TBT Username:
Squad: (leave blank for none)
Available for the auditions?
Accept the rules?
Preferred mode:

Whoa there i thought it would be just for fun but this is really serious! I don't really have a competitive spirit so i won't participate i'm afraid. Good luck to you though!

But you put Slosher there...

Anyway, I'm good with all four!

E-Liter 3k- Charger
Heavy Splatling- Splatling
Slosher- Slosher
.52 Gal Deco- Shooter

Also I'm not good with either but where are Inkbrushes and Blasters?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh shoot didn't see the form!

Nickname: Diancie
Level: 32
Weapons: E-Liter 3K, .52 Gal Deco, Slosher, Heavy Splatling
TBT Username: Diancie Rose
Available for the auditions? Yeah
Accept the rules? Uh huh
Preferred mode: Turf War

Whoa there i thought it would be just for fun but this is really serious! I don't really have a competitive spirit so i won't participate i'm afraid. Good luck to you though!

Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

E-Liter 3k- Charger
Slosher- Slosher
.52 Gal Deco- Shooter

- - - Post Merge - - -

Accept the rules? Uh huh

Okay! Please be prepared to audition four times though! Your rank is exactly the same as me! Thanks for contributing!

- - - Post Merge - - -

E-Liter 3k- Charger
Slosher- Slosher
.52 Gal Deco- Shooter

- - - Post Merge - - -

Accept the rules? Uh huh

Okay! Please be prepared to audition four times though! Your rank is exactly the same as me! Thanks for contributing!

- - - Post Merge - - -

E-Liter 3k- Charger
Slosher- Slosher
.52 Gal Deco- Shooter

- - - Post Merge - - -

Accept the rules? Uh huh

Okay! Please be prepared to audition four times though! Thanks for contributing!

- - - Post Merge - - -

so do i need to change my splatoon name since its my irl name?

No, just don't tell anyone it's your rl name

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please could GoldWatson, Kitty2201 and Greninja fill in the form if they want to be in. Thank you!

Nickname:Isaac
Level:37
Weapons: shooters(Aerospray RG Dual squelcher .96 Gal Deco jet squelcher) Chargers(kelp splatter scope E-liter 3k scope splatter scope) sloshers(slosher tri slosher)
TBT Username: Greninja
Available for the auditions? i should be!
Accept the rules? yes
Preferred mode: RainMaker

Last edited:
Nickname: Aaron
Level:39 (nearly 40)
Weapons: shooters (Aerospray RG/MG, Custom Dual squelcher, Splash O Matic, Splattershot Jr) Rollers (Any except the dynamo's and the brushes), Heavy Splatling
TBT Username: SensaiGallade
Available for the auditions? Ya!
Accept the rules? Yes
Preferred mode: Splat Zones

Back